Chapter 22

The Rain Falling on Fire

Luhan's POV

"Luhan, the meeting is gonna start. Come in now." Luna called from the door.

I went out of the emergency stairs to make a call. I've been calling Eula for the past hour but she hasn't answered or even sent a message. The last message she sent me was that one saying she was going camping with my brothers and even though I wouldn't have agreed to it, I couldn't do anything. I was in a meeting that time and it was too late when I read it.

"Just give me a minute, Luna. I just have to check on Eula."

I heard Luna sigh before leaving. I sat on the top stair and dialed her number again. Surely, my brothers aren't doing anything bad to her, are they? And if Suho is there, I'm pretty sure that Eula is safe.

Or maybe she's avoiding my calls now? I admit to have been very busy the moment I set foot in this country. My mother seemed to have started a business deal that was too big for her to handle and even I haven't gotten enough sleep with all these meetings and preparations.

And I haven't told her anything about Luna yet. For some reasons, even though it's purely for business, I couldn't find the right words on how to tell Eula that I am with Luna. Taeyeon set us up at the last minute. At the airport, she lied to go to the toilet but when I got to my seat on the plane, Luna was already there in Taeyeon's seat.

"Hello?"

"Sehun?"

His voice was undeniable. What the fuck is he doing with Eula's phone AGAIN? The last time I called Eula, Sehun answered it too saying that she was sick. Now what? What's happening?

"Hyung, we are in the woods right now..." he was breathing a bit hard, "We haven't found Eula yet."

"What do you mean YOU HAVEN'T FOUND EULA? What happened?!" I stood up and slapped my hand on the wall.

"We were just having fun and she ran into the forest..." Sehun trailed off.

I was fuming on my end of the line and he knew it. Fuck them all saying they will take care of MY Eula and they just let this happen. It's a lot more frustrating to be here knowing that something might have happened to her.

"Dammit Sehun! Go find her! I won't get off this phone until you find her!" My voice echoed through the stairwell but I didn't care.

There's nothing to think about right now but Eula.

"Luhan, come on now. They're all waiting for you." Luna came back.

"I'm in an important call, Luna. Please tell-"

"Make that phone call later. This is more imp-" Her eyebrows curled at me.

"I said I can't go right now." She was getting on my nerves.

"Luhan, be responsible. Your mother is count-"

"Will you shut up?!" I looked at Luna with angry eyes, "Tell them I can't come. Can't they let me go for just THIS ONCE?!"

I saw Luna's eyes widen and her cheeks turned red. She walked away after slamming the door. My body was shaking from anger and I didn't have time for anything as childish. She'll get over it.

"Is everything okay there, hyung?" I completely forgot that Sehun was on the line.

"Find Eula, please... Please." I said desperately.

I've worried about her before but this is all different. I'm so freaking far from her! Gosh. I can't forgive myself if something happens to her.

I ran my fingers through my hair and loosened my tie. I waited on the line while listening to their conversation on where she could have run off to. I could hear the crackling of leaves and the sound of crickets. Eula must be very scared. What the fuck am I doing here in Switzerland?!