Chapter 29

The Scrambled Eggs

Luhan's POV

Eula's kiss lingered a bit longer before she pulled away, a blush starting to creep up her cheeks. She glanced at Sehun who was watching the whole scene take place. She immediately let go of me and step back and all I could do was bite my lip. How I missed this cuteness.

"Why don't you kiss me more, duck? You've been so excited to see me." I bent down a little to look at her closer.

"Wh-what are you talking about?? I'm not..." She trailed off.

Knowing that she couldn't deny the truth, she puffed her cheeks and she looked like she was about to cry. I chuckled and pulled her to me, hiding her in my chest. I glanced at Sehun and he smiled at me.

"Welcome back, hyung." He said, leaning back on the couch.

"My princess caused so much trouble, didn't she?"

I heard Eula groan in protest but I just hugged her tighter just in case she tried to push me away.

"Just a little," Sehun gestured with his fingers how little, "but it was fun to look after her."

"Good. Don't worry, I'm here now. You don't have to take care of her anymore."

"Right." He replied.

I flashed my best midnight smile and kissed the top of Eula's head. I noticed Sehun tensing at the same time as Eula froze in my arms. I pursed my lips and loosened my arms. I looked at her and had to raise her chin up just so she would look at me. I could feel anger rushing in my veins but as I looked at Eula's blank gaze, I got confused.

"Yah... You didn't fall for Sehun, did you?" I whined.

Her eyes widened and she stepped back again, away from me and all I could wonder about was just what happened to her?

"Are you-Are you crazy?? Gosh. If there is nothing else you want to say, I'll go to bed now. Good night." She stomped off the stairs while mumbling things under her breath.

I watched her until she disappeared at the landing. I took a deep breath and held myself back from throwing a punch at Sehun. Even though it is impossible for Eula to fall for Sehun, this brother of mine made me crazily jealous while I was so far and a couple of hits in the guts would be reasonable.

"I'll help you with this, hyung." Sehun took my bag and carried it up the stairs.

When we reached my room, he carefully put my bag next to my closet and exhaled happily then mumbled something like "who knew I could carry something heavy". Maybe he stayed around Eula or Lay a bit too much.

"She prepared a cake for you." He said, stopping at the door.

"Is that why you have icing on your face?"

I put my wallet and passport on the table and took off my coat. Sehun, on the other hand, quickly wiped off the chocolate on his face. He seemed to have forgotten he's got it the whole time. My eyes landed on the flower painting on my wall I've never noticed before.

"I helped her bake. She really wanted to make you one." Sehun answered.

"Did she talk about me a lot while I was away?" I asked.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him nod.

"Did she see other guys?" I asked again.

"No."

"Did someone else make a move on her?"

The five-second silence that Sehun created made my veins pulsate.