Ext[END]ed

Luhan's POV

When I went back, the first thing I did was look for her. She must be very angry at by now, probably cursing me to death. I can't blame her. Anyone with a sane mind would be angry of a five-year absence with nothing but a promise.

A promise that everything will be fine.

"So you are going to leave Eula?" Suho asked while we waited outside.

Eula is still in intensive care with Sehun and there was nothing any of us can do but to wait and pray that everything will be okay. But I was confronted by a decision. Do I choose to go and take care of Sehun like what I should have done years ago or do I choose Eula, the love of my life?

"I don't want to, hyung." I told him. It was the truth.

"You know, you can't truly love if there's always a "but" in between."

I looked at him and even though I've met him not too long ago, I knew he was right. Eula doesn't deserve a broken Luhan. I need to fix myself first before I can say that I love her with all my heart.

"What if she doesn't wait for me?" I was almost out of breath when I asked.

"She's always waited for you. No matter how difficult it was."

"What if I hurt her with my absence?"

"I can only answer you as much, Luhan. Everything else is all on fate and the choice the two of you make. I can easily promise you that I will do my best for her not to forget you but she has her own choice to make."

"If she wakes up one day and decided to move on without me, I hope she forgives me."

Five years. It took me five years to mend the broken parts of my life. Sehun went into two operations and for almost two years, he had to undergo rehabilitation. I took care of him the whole time, not for once regretting my decision. He recovered gradually and I healed with him.

Luhan: Landed.

Sehun: Run. What r u w8ing 4.

Luhan: stfu.

Sehun: u r welcome bro.

I headed to Suho's house immediately but found out that she went out. I forced my poor brain to work and right while I was driving through the bridge, I looked out and found her standing at the shore. What the hell are you doing, Eula?

I quietly went to her, watching from a safe distance. She was still as beautiful as before, even from where I was standing. But I frowned a little when I noticed she lost weight and her usual pinkish skin is slightly pale even under the orange sun.

When I realized that she was holding something in her hand, I had the feeling what it was. So when she raised her hand as if to throw it into the sea, I wasn't able to stop myself.

"What are you doing duck?" I said a little too loudly and I saw her freeze.

I jumped away from her line of vision when she turned around and snuck to her side. I caught a whiff of her perfume and for a moment got lost in her own world yet again. After all these years, she never failed to catch me.

"Now I'm starting to hear things."

I bit my lip to stifle a laugh. She's still cute as ever.

"If you're lucky, maybe you'll see things too."

She looked at me as if she's seen a ghost. I can't blame her. I intentionally dyed my hair back to how it was the first time we met. Plus it's a known fact that I don't age. I always have that good good if you know what I mean.