Introduction For Our Cody Simpson&Greyson Chance Love Story!

Hey! My name is Lexcy Brooke Queen. I live in Chicago, Illinois and I'm an only child. I am fourteen years old. I have waist length straightish blonde hair and blue gray eyes that tend to change color with my mood. And that brings me to my best friend in the whole world, Savannah D. Stolish She has medium length straight brown hair and blue gray eyes. I met her in first grade when I was actually bragging about my eyes. Hahaha I used to be so proud of my eyes, and when I was telling some guy about how they are unique blue gray and change shades with my mood, he told me that Savi did too. Then, I stood up on my desk and got everyone's attention.

"Excuse me!!!! Is there a Savannah Stolish in here?!" I said as loud as I good slurring onmy S's since I was missing my two front teeth.

Savi jumped up and smiled screaming, "Yep! That's meeeee!"

I walked over to her like I was furious being the dramatic self I am. Once I got over to her, I smiled really big and said, "You DO have the same unique eyes as me!"

She laughed and said, "Haha I knew you were happy!"

"Wow...How did you know?" I asked in awe.

"Because your eyes are bright blue and our eyes change with our mood." She said in a duh tone and laughed.

"Oh yeah! Hahahaha!" After that moment, I knew that Savi and I would be the best of friends.

Now, we are both fourteen years old and freshmen at Hollywood Profession Academy. There are only twenty-five students in each grade, 7th-12th. Oh! And did I tell you about my dad?! He is THE cool dad! He's young, handsome, and laid back. Not only that bu he can cook and has money. My parents had me when they were sixteen and my mom divorced him when I was five. She ditched us for her boyfriend and New York. But I'm pretty cool with that now since she was a B word anyway.

I have been on my local swim team since I was in third grade. Pretty much all of my friends are dudes, except for Savi. I have been into music and acting since I was two. I play the piano, the drums, and sing. Savi and I are both pretty into music and well pretty much everything else together.

Now I'm gonna tell you about my best friend. Savannah is totally and onpletely obsessed with Smurfs. She is ALWAYS wearing something with a smurf in it. It might me a shirt, undergarments, jewelry, heck it might even be a rub on tattoo! She plays guitar piano sings writes songs plays basketball soccer loves to read write draw help others. Her and I are twins basically but not biogically.She has two brothers and two sisters, and since I'm the only child, they are all like my siblings. Her dad is my dad's bestfriend as well and the both work at the same realistate company. In fact, they are partners. Like my mom, Savi's left her and her family. What isn't the same though is I had to help her get away from her. Her mom almost killed Savi 15 times and I remember when Savi showed me a big bruise on her forearm from her moms boyfriend. We used to camp out in my basement every night after school. Luckily, her dad protected the other kids from her death by locking them in their rooms, but Savi couldn't do that considering she didn't have a lock on her door. So now Savi doesn't trust anybody but family that's easily. She's never even had a a boy friend or first kiss. Then again neither have I.

Savi and I don't even worry about our moms anymore. We don't even count them as our famil members. Once your fourteen, you seem to mature a lot and understand life. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yea I didn't even believe it myself ;)

Savi's POV

I woke up to a shriek of Lexcy. How'd she get in here you wonder? She's practically family, our dads are best friends so yeah.

" SAVI GET UP IT'S 8:53!" I groaned and glanced at my alarm clock.

My eyes widened, as I gave Lexcy a death glare.