Oh joy more drama (Cody Simpson&Greyson Chance Love Story)

Hey Guys its us!!! Haha well as we all know Lex has had a bad time with Cody so I'm writing Cody's Greyson's and my POV. And she's writing hers. Nohate you gotta understand it's hard for her:( love yah lex) well enjoy the story!!!

--- Savi

---------

Savi's POV (written by Savi)

We all stared at eachother for a while until Drew piped in.

" Savi you should get to know Greyson and Lexcy you should get to know Cody and then we will alternate Kay?"

Are you smurfing serious?!

I looked over at Lexcy who was still trying to figure this whole thing out.

Gotta love my blonde best friend.

I looked over at Greyson who was in thought. His expression read saddened.

How much I missed him-

Woahhh Sav what are you talking bout ?!

I really don't know anymore...

Sav stay strong he LIED!

Greyson broke me out of my thoughts " Sav and I will go to this table and you and Lexcy can go to wherever you guys want to go." Greyson said ushering me over to the table.

I hesitated , I didn't want to sit with him I didn't want to talk to him and now it stinks because we are going to be working A LOT with each other. Maybe I should just let him-

" Sav? I know you don't want to talk to me but please just listen to why I never told you EXACTLY who I was."

I debated against it for a while but ended up motioning for him to continue talking.

" Everything me and you did together was true. Everything about me that I told you is true. Everything about me and you was true. The only thing that wasn't true was my name and looks. But I have tons of girl fans that I always have to be disguised so no one can mob me. You'll understand soon because your an amazing singer." I cut him off there

" alright sweet talking never gets you anywhere with me." he looked down "but you know I really believe you -- I don't know why but I just do. I don't trust you quite yet though. But I understand you were only doing that 'disguise' for your sake and I kinda respect it."

Greyson smiled. " I'll also did it for your sake as well. Also, I WILL gain your trust back. No matter what it takes."

" I hope so" I said smiling.

Dang it didn't take me long to forgive him. It must mean I can really trust him.

" So let's start over. Hi I'm Greyson Chance. Teen popstar, 14 years old, I love mexican food and I'm single."

Of course he'd put being single in there.

" hey I'm Sav Stolish , recently signed singer, 14 years old , I love Italian food and I'm taken by a baby smurf... Sorry!" I held in a laugh as I said that.

Greyson squinted his eyes and tilted his head and said creepily but funnily " I've got some competition."

We just started laughing.

"I wonder how Lexcy and Cody are doing" I said as I saw Greyson staring behind me with horror.

Crap!

I looked behind me just to see...

Cody's POV( written by Savi)

As I took Lexcy and sat her down a couple tables behind Sav and Greyson I don't think she knew who I was just yet because she was introducing me to her.