Truthful and... Cut off!!! (Cody Simpson&Greyson Chance Love Story)

Hey Lexcy's still grounded and I know we didn't get the goal of 5 voted and comments but our fans like this story!! So let's please the ones we have! So enjoy and yes this is Savi again :) hope you like it!!

Savi's POV

Lexcy and I were sitting at the kitchen table in our jammies eating dinner and watching E! News!

I'm not a big fan but Lexcy is so I watch it.

"Rumor has it Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson are back in LA!! A source said that Cody and Greyson are sharing a hotel room and just having a good time as friends...But maybe girls are involved in this " good time" ...? " Lexcy shut off the TV.

Yeah she liked Cody and Greyson as singers, but just like me she found them annoying because they only sang about girls!

" if we become famous " Lexcy said cutting my thoughts off.

" we will never only sing about heartbreak ... Promise?" she asked me.

I basically hopped at that promise.

" promise for fudging smurf life!!" I screamed.

We started laughing as our phones both rang at the exact same time.

I went out to the balcony as Lexcy stayed inside. We both knew who was texting or calling us.

My happened to be a call.

~phone convo~

S: hello?

R: hey sav??

S: oh hey Robbie what'd you need

R: I was just gonna ask if tomorrow at 1pm I could pick you up and we could eat lunch then go to a movie?

S: yah sure!! Thanks Robbie!

R: no problem so what are you doing?

S: me and Lexcy were eating dinner and watching E! News blab about Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson.

R: o-oh really...do you not like them?

S: well I can't judge them but it gets me annoyed how they only sing about their girlfriends or heartbreak like your 14!

R: well maybe they need to have special girls like you in their lives to realize that.

S: haha thanks Robbie.

R: no problem

S: um Robbie tomorrow I have to tell you something...

R: okay is everything okay?

S: yeah yeah I just need to be honest with you... Because I trust you...

R: Okay yah know I have to go bye Sav!

I closed my phone did I scare him?

I hope not.

I walked back inside and saw Lexcy sitting on her bed criss cross with a undescriable face on.

" lex what's wrong??" I asked concerned.

" Corey told me he has something really important to tell me tomorrow and he sounded kinda worried so I'm afraid to see what he needs to tell me...Maybe he doesn't want to see me anymore... Maybe he's 25 instead of 14 ... Maybe he has a girlfriend !!! Ugh!! The suspense is killing me!" she screamed and layed on her bed sighing as I gave her a hug , soothing her telling her it was gonna be fine.

Corey's POV ( still Savi but I feel bad there is no Corey or Lexcy do here ya go!! :))

I was going to tell her who I was and what I do. She can't be really mad because I'm being honest before anything got serious.