Oh Snap! (CodySimpson&GreysonChance Love Story)

Heyy guys! It's Savi I like dancing with smurfs and I'm popping your personal bubble whoop whoop!! Here comes the drama... Don't you love it!!! -Savi

----

Savi's POV

How did I just know that this whole Robbie thing would turn into a lie... I trusted him ... I liked him....

He was the only guy I knew of that wasn't a complete jerk off... Well until now anyway.

I just sat in the hotel crying my eyes out for a while. Lexcy tried every second to make me happy but nothing worked.

She didn't know what happened and I could NOT tell her!

She'd be in the same stage as me, well not as bad but you get my drift.

I kept crying when I thought to my self ' holy smurftart! I'm crying over an idiot boy ... Yeah that ain't happening.'

After taking a shower and getting dressed in a 'CoolSmurfBro' short with light blue jean shorts and knee high black converse. I decided to watch TV. Bad mistake.

While I was keeping the TV on so it could keep me company but then the stupid show 'Fred' came on. Like seriously who would make that a show?!? Just go to New York you'll meet a bunch of Freds (A:N I have nothing against new York I love it there I don't mean this it's just the story) I sighed and looked for the remote so I could stop suffering.

But I had a BIG problem.

The remote...was on a table right infront of me.

" so ...far ... Away!" I bellowed.

I sighed and just got up all together and turned the TV off... Thank the sweet lord of smurf for the off button. I flinched as I heard Lexcy blast Firework by Katy Perry.

I barged in " what the flippin smurf?!?!"

Lexcy was brushing her teeth "WE ARE GOING SHOPPING TODAY GET...oh wait your already dressed... And showered..."

" blondes..." I said as Lexcy chuckled hitting me (a:n again I have nothing against blondes:))

" wait why do we need clothes we have about two clothing stores in our closests...EACH!" I yelled trying to yell over the music.

"Did I not tell you?! We have a photo shoot at 1:30?! Oops!" Lexcy yelled and ran back to the living room and turned the radio down a little.

" YEAH OOPS- oo the music is off..." I yelled / whispered

"yeah now who's blonde?!?"

" still you ... I'm brunette." I smirked and stuck my tongue out.

Lexcy groaned. I chuckled and went to go brush my hair.

I'm surprised how I am acting since I really liked Robbie or... Greyson. I shuddered. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

I am happy.

Hello babieeeeeeeees!!!!! Haha(; Lexcy here, and I miss watching Shake It Up...ANYway! Sorry for not uploading lately, we've been busy. But we're here now!!! So it's ok(: leggo

Oh and thx to AyeAlexandria143 as well :D

~Lexcy

****Lexcy's POV****

"What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger! Stand a little taller! It doesn't mean you're lonely when you're alone!" My phone alarm was going off. Good thing it was low enough for Savi not to hear... She'd kill me.

I jolted up in my bed and grabbed my phone off the night stand, turning the alarm off. I saw that it was only 8:00 am and I jumped out of bed. I ran to the living room and pressed the on button on the stereo. Firework by Katy Perry was on so I blasted it on full volume as I started brushing my teeth.