Back in the Rythm.

The leaves swirl around me as I stand on the wall around my beloved Konoha. I Naruto Uzumaki son of the fourth Hokage had played a big part in the war, but all that the war taught me was that I lack experience.

Many died to put an end to Madara's scheme, some of them were my friends, some of them I had never met, but I felt all their pain, and I will find the way to peace, but first a bathroom.

I quickly run to the nearest restroom, my new black coat feeling oddly heavy. The new haircut had been Kakashi Sensei's idea, at first I didn't like it, but it was kind of growing on me.

As I arrive, I rush in the door and head into one of the stalls. It's odd for a second to me that the urinals aren't there, but hey it's not the strangest thing I've seen.

I hurry and finish my business, before leaving the stall feeling much better. I stretch and yawn loudly in front of the mirror. I see the door open, and Sakura walks in.

"Hey Sakura, what are you doing in the guys room?" I ask laughing. She gives me that look she makes when she's about to punch something, and holds her fist up at me.

"Naruto." She says menacingly and I gulp. "This is the girls room."

She makes a jump at me but I hop to the side, and her fist hits the wall, making it explode outward.

"Sakura it was an accident." I say looking at the ruins of the wall gulping again.

"You learned more than the rasengan from Jiraya, you were just waiting till now to show us what else you learned from that old pervert." She says taking up another stance.

I think about responding, but know better than to try and argue with her when she's like this. I pull my arms up crossing my first two fingers on each hand as she jumps at me.

"Shadow clone jutsu." I shout, releasing the chakra and making a dozen clones.

We all jump through the broken wall and spread out, before running quickly in opposite directions. I break for home, but can tell Sakura would easily tell it was me if I did.

I send another towards my house and go to the markets instead. I smile as Sakura hits the clone I sent home, and I release the jutsu. I keep running without watching much where I'm going, when out of nowhere I'm on my back.

I look up at the sky, wondering why it's spinning so fast, when the pain in my head registers. I cup the top of my head with both hands, feeling the bump already rising.

"Owwww." I shout and roll back and forth.

"Naruto?" A confused voice asks off to my right.

I look over to see Ino walking up to me.

"Why are you on the ground..... Did you do that to my door?" She starts softly but gets angry as I look over at the dent in the door.

"There you are." Sakura's angry voice calls from a short distance away.

"Yeesh, who are you Pakun?" I ask exasperated as I flip onto my feet and cross my fingers again.

"Ino stop him!!" Sakura shouts, and Ino puts her hands at her head in a box kind of way.

"Multi-shadow clone jutsu!" I shout and smoke fills the area.

As the smoke clears I see the thirty clones I created, one directly in the path between Ino and I.

"Damn you Naruto." Ino shouts, before we all jump in different directions.

I head home not all that worried if she finds me there. Sakura is a lot of things, but she won't break my house to get at me.