Realization

I use my hands to cover my face, and step closer to Hinata. I hear her yelp a little, and reach for her hand quickly only to find it's not there.

"Get off of me." I hear Hinata yell followed by the sounds of punching.

I stand perfectly still and start to gather sage chakra. I feel it pour into me as it fills me with energy. As I get the right amount, I stop gathering and open my eyes, before searching for Hinata's chakra.

I feel her chakra and see she's locked in a fight with three ninja. I jump over, kicking one in the face and using the impact to push off and kick another in the shoulder, both crumple under the strength of my sage power.

I hear Hinata grunt slightly and the third goes down. Its at this point I start to feel unsteady.

"Naruto, the smoke it's gas, I don't know what it is, but it's affecting your body." Kurama says and I nod before making two clones.

I make a rasengan and the clones begin adding the wind chakra to it. The gas starts to clear as my rasenshuriken begins to take shape, the wind pulling in and flushing out the gas.

I feel Hinata's chakra drop and she hits the ground as the gas clears. I see a couple of ninja standing back, looking terrified. I take aim, and they start to run.

"Wind style rasenshuriken!" I yell loudly and throw it at them as my vision gets fuzzy.

"Naruto no!!!" Kiba shouts as I throw it. I look over to see Kiba and Kurenai looking to the fleeing ninja with fearful expressions. I start to say something, but a cough comes out and I topple over unconscious.

"Naruto...... Naruto wake up." I hear muffled to my right.

I open my eyes slightly and look over to see Kiba shaking me.

"Naruto come on they've got Hinata." He says quickly and my eyes snap open.

"How did they get away from my rasenshuriken?" I ask pushing myself up.

"Those were clones you aimed at, they hopped out of a tree and took off with Hinata. Shino is tailing them, but we need to go."

I sit up quickly and feel automatically that I can't talk to Kurama. I lift my shirt and see the seal is still intact, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Let's go." I say standing unsteadily.

Kiba steadies me and we take off. As we jump from branch to branch, my mind races as I try to figure out why they would want Hinata. After a few seconds I think about the Byakugan, and a cloud of anger floods my mind. I think of all the times I've talk with Hinata, all of her innocent ways and her smile, how she fought Pain for me, and the anger spreads through me.

We speed up and eventually catch up to Shino. I join him on a branch and he points to a small building.

"They're in there, she's unconscious, and they don't know we're here." Shino says lightly, looking at me then to Kurenai.

"Naruto this isn't the time to act rashly, we have to make sure they don't hurt her." Kurenai says as I grip the branch, and its cracks under my grip.

"I know, but they're mine. Taking Hinata for her eyes, I'll make sure they pay." I say quietly and they all look at each other.

"How do you know they're after her eyes?" Kiba asks looking at me.

"Why else would they take her?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Could be for ransom, she is a nobleman's daughter." Shino says quickly and I nod.

"Can you flush them out with your bugs?" I ask and he nods. "I can drop down and wait for them. Try to push them out the back door."