Zenzai

I wake up the next morning, a smile on my face and a mission in my heart. I shower and dress quickly, tying on my headband last and looking at myself in the mirror for only a moment before hurrying out to the village. I walk through the street savoring the feeling of home as the people wave at me, and kids point saying.

"Look it's Mr. Naruto."

It used to make me uneasy, but now I've gotten used to it and I just smile and wave sending them into a giggling frenzy. I'm walking up one of the residential streets when I hear a familiar voice.

"Big brother Naruto, I challenge you." Konahamaru shouts while smoke fills the cramped street.

The smoke clears and there are four shadow clones of Konahamaru in front of me and five behind me. They all rush at me and I smile defending the half hearted punches and kicks easily, as I hop away onto the roof of a small building. As my foot touches down, the tiles underneath my foot burst into smoke and another shadow clone grabs my ankles tightly, as the real Konahamaru jumps at me from across the street, on another roof. I jump up, pulling his clone up with me and the real one punches his clone as I back flip to a higher roof.

"Nice try Konahamaru, but you'll have to be faster if you want to catch me." I say putting my arms behind my head smiling at him as he rubs under his nose with his finger.

"A challenge? Can I join in?" Says a hyper voice that I know could only belong to Bushy Brow. I turn and he is on the roof next to Konahamaru.

"Alright, the mission is to catch big brother Naruto. The winner gets a meal paid by him." Konahamaru shouts loudly and Lee pulls both arms to his chest and nods excitedly, while I squint at Konahamaru.

"I never agree..." I start in a disapproving tone but am interrupted.

"Did I hear something about a free meal?" Choji asks jumping up to the roof with us.

"What an excellent idea, we will use the power of youth, and get a good work out." Lee shouts and I have a sweat drop slide down my face.

"Guys, he was ki..." I start, but am again interrupted.

"Naruto is going to buy a meal for who catches him?" Sakura asks joining us on the roof, and I gulp knowing I can't get out of this if she's involved.

"Guys, I don't have a lot of time, I've got to...." I start.

"Don't worry Naruto, this will be over real quick." Kiba says grinning while sitting on Akamaru who growls happily at me.

"Where do you guys even come from?" I ask as they all jump towards me. I sigh and jump back crossing my fingers in the familiar fashion. "Shadow clone jutsu!!" I shout and six clones poof up, one grabbing my wrists, and the others making a clone ladder connected to the roof I was on.

They all lean back, and the move forward quickly, making the ladder whip, and the top one releases me, throwing me in the direction of the hokage's mansion. I sail through the air as they complain loudly, the wind flowing through my hair wildly. I turn a full corkscrew, and spread my arms and legs out to slow my descent. Crossing my fingers again, one clone poofs up next to me and grabs my arm, before spinning, and throwing me again.

I land at the steps leading up to the the mansion, when Lee appears at the bottom step.

"Getting away will not be so easy Naruto." Lee shouts and rushes at me.

I jump over him and Choji, springs at me from the side, so I twist away from him, and land quickly rolling away. As I get to my feet Sakura jumps from behind the bushes, so I spring away, my back parallel to the ground. She reaches for her leg and throws a kunai at me. I yelp as it barely misses me.