Advice.

"Well there's only one thing to do." Tazuna says looking at me smiling.

I give him a confused look, and he shakes his head.

"You have to tell her." He says getting more serious.

"Are you kidding? She's from one of the most highly respected families in the leaf, there's no way I could..... They wouldn't allow it." I say gripping the railing tightly.

"You're the son of the fourth hokage, a savior of the village, a decorated war hero, and a very powerful shinobi, if you don't have a shot with her no one does. Quit making excuses." He says sternly before walking away.

I sigh before leaning over the side of the rail.

"I wish pervy sage were here, he would know what to...... On second thought maybe not." I say to myself before tightening my headband slightly.

"Naruto?" Hinata's voice calls from behind me and I jump almost falling over the rail.

"Hey there Hinata." I say looking back at her as I hold myself up. I push up and flip around, landing back on my feet looking at her. "What brings you here?"

"I came to see if you were injured, and to thank you for earlier." She says stopping a few feet away.

"It's no problem, I'm just sorry I lost my temper in front of you. I'm fine though, they didn't even touch me." I say smiling at the end.

"You lost your temper?" She asks looking puzzled. I shrug and look away.

"I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was." I say remembering my anger.

"We'll be leaving soon, you and I have been given the bodyguard positions. We're to guard Tazuna and Inari, Kurenai sensei doesn't think there will be anymore conflict but she wants to be sure." She says looking determined.

I look over at her and our eyes meet, locking in a slight staring contest. She looks away quickly and pushes her fingers together.

"Hinata, there's..." I start but Kurenai calls us over and we walk over.

I breathe out in relief, as Hinata and I take up positions on either side of Tazuna and Inari.

We walk most of the day in silence and peace, with the most excitement was listening to Shino and Kiba argue about which way to go. Not long after nightfall Kurenai calls for us to make camp.

"Alright we'll draw straws for first watch." She says and I sigh looking at her.

"I've got it, you guys get some sleep." I say jumping up into the trees.

I make a shadow clone and it hops off making it seem like I'm gone.

"What's eating him?" Kiba asks as I find a spot where I can see them but not be seen.

"Naruto seems upset, but I don't know why he would be, the mission is going so well." Hinata says her words sounding unsure.

"I'm sure he's just eager to get home. The war wasn't easy on him, he needs rest." Kurenai says pulling out her tent.

"He told me he was sorry he lost his temper earlier, but I never noticed he was angry." Hinata says and Shino chuckles.

"It's good to know they're both blind." Kiba says laughing, before Kurenai swings his tent at him quickly.

"What do you mean?" Hinata asks giving Kiba a questioning glance.

"Nothing, Akamaru was sniffing at something." Kiba says looking at Kurenai quickly.

"Naruto is just having a hard time adjusting." Tazuna says chuckling. I glare at him hoping he feels it. "He told me he was ashamed of how angry he was, and how it was against what his master taught him."