Before Anything

Before anything, I want to thank you guys for choosing to read this story.

I want you to add this story in your library, if you like it or kinda like my story please do VOTE and if you have any suggestions or ideas or anything - unless if you're going to comment something so bad, never mind not commenting down below or I'll just delete your bad comments - COMMENT DOWN.

And this story might have been coincidentally the same or something like that to other stories you've read, but I promise I didn't copy anything (or I just saw it and it popped out my head).

And about the characters... Sorry to offend you, but I don't really know that much about One Direction, okay? So you have to deal with it cause it's my story, but if any of you want to help me about them... please do send messages about their history or something.

And the photos that I am going to post whit the chapters are not mine, their from TUMBLR and FACEBOOK and GOOGLE.

For the NASTY GRAMMAR, SO SORRY FOR THAT. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH IT. I WOULD SUPER APPRECIATE IT, BUT IF YOU NEED MONEY WITH IT... UH, THANKS, BUT I HAVE NO MONEY...

AND LASTLY, FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK!!

P.S.

THERE IS SMUT IN SOME CHAPTER( PROBABLY JUST A FEW, BUT DON'T WORRY. IT'S NOT THAT MANY)... SO JUST SKIP THAT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CORRUPTED BY SINFUL, BUT PLEASURABLE WORDS.... HA! Just kidding, but SINFUL THOUGH....