Chapter IX

(Don't like, don't read. My story, my ideas. I write what I like to read, doesn't mean you have to like it too.)

"You've cut yourself," He growls, stalking towards me as I lay on the couch.

"I nicked myself with a razor," I whisper softly.

"You're lying, Tris. Why are you lying to me?" He crosses his arms over his chest. "I can hear your heartbeat."

He sits beside me, pulling me onto his lap. He lifts my scarred wrists, kissing each scar on each arm. He nudges my shorts higher up on my thighs, to the point where any higher and you'd be able to see my underwear, revealing the cuts I inflicted on myself. His hands on my thighs made me shiver.

"Oh, Tris," He murmurs sadly. "Clearly I can't help you enough, and we really need to get you some help. I think you should see a therapist," He suggests.

I shake my head, "I trust you." I'll spill all of my secrets to him if I have to.

"I know you do, but I'm clearly not doing you any good."

"I'm sorry," I whimper, feeling guilty. "I really like you."

"It's okay, you sweet little thing. But, I think you should be punished for lying," He grins, getting a glint in his eyes. He rubbed my back through my shirt, soothing my worries.

"Okay."

"I don't hear you," He growls.

"Yes, sir..." I tilt my head, wondering if I said the right thing.

"If you're okay with it, baby, I'd prefer Master. Only go as far as you are comfortable. Remember the stoplight, red means stop, yellow means slow down, and green means go. Okay?"

"Yes, master," I breathe, beaming as he gives me a proud smile.

"Underwear on or off? Your choice," He brushes the hair off my neck.

"On," I tell him.

"Pull your pants down and bend over my lap. Ten spanks, you have the power. I'm not here to hurt you. If you want me to stop, say red. If you simply say stop or no, I can't tell if you're being serious or not."

"Yes Master." I do as he says, resting my cheek against my couch. He runs a soothing hand over my ass, nuzzling my hair in an safe affection, reminding me that everything was okay.

"Count," He commands, landing his palm on one cheek making me jump and squeak.

"One, Master."

Another slap lands on the other cheek. He followed the pain with a calming rub, keeping the pain to a minimum. But, by the fifth spank, I could take no more.

"Red," I whisper, wincing as he immediately stops, pulling me to his chest, cradling me like a proud mother would do her child.

"I'm so proud of you, Flower. You did such a good job," He praises, kissing my head and my cheeks.

He lays me on my stomach on my bed, walking away only to come back with a bottle.

He kneaded some lotion into my sore bottom that was increasing temperature at a fast rate. I don't mind to be punished if I was always pampered for afterwards. I felt like a princess.

"You'll teach me more?" I whisper, to him, curling onto his body after he had cared for my sore ass. "I liked it."

He chuckles, "I'm glad sweetheart. I'll teach you as we go along. You should rest."

"I am resting," I laugh, "I woke up not to long ago."

"Fine. We'll lay here and then go eat some breakfast."

"Sounds good," I murmur, kissing his chest through his shirt.