CHAPTER THREE

ISKRA

We watch as Matt gets into the ambulance with his sister.

"Hey. We're gonna go to Mainline Coffee, wait for news" bonnie tells me.
"I gotta take Jeremy home"
"Issy, there's no way I'm psychic. I know that. But whatever I saw, or I think I saw, I have this feeling..."
"Bonnie, what?"
"That it's just the beginning"
_____________
STEFAN
"She took my breath away. Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?"
"She's not Katherine"
"No she's not but I tell you who is her sister seraphina that girl she's got spunk and I like it, might need to keep an eye on that little vixen" he smirks.
"She's not Katherine either" I Seeth.
"Well, let's hope not. We both know how that ended. Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?"
"I know what you're doing, Damon. It's not gonna work"
"Yeah? Come on. Don't you crave a little?" Before I knew what was happening Damon had punched me right in the gut and it hurt like hell.
"Stop it"
"Let's do it. Together. I saw a couple girls out there. Or just, let's just cut to the chase, let's just go straight for Elena and Iskra" he laughs.
"Stop it"
"Imagine what there blood tastes like!" I can feel my face change the angrier I get.
"I can" he smiles
"I said stop" I run into Damon, throwing him out of the window, I go to look out the window and Damon isn't there.
"I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face...thing. It was good" I turned around to find him behind me.
"You know, it's all fun and games, Damon, huh? But wherever you go, people die"
"That's a given" he shrugs.
"Not here. I won't allow it"
"I take that as an invitation" he laughs.
"Damon, please. After all these years, can't we just give it a rest?"
"I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word"
"Just stay away from Elena and Issy"
" cute nicknames already, Where's your ring? Oh, yeah, sun's coming up in a couple of hours, and, poof, ashes to ashes" I look down at my hand and panic "Relax. It's right here" Damon grabs me by the throat and throws me against the garage.
"You should know better than to think you're stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again. I think we woke Zach up. Sorry, Zach"

Sorry for the short chapter but please vote and comment .