CHAPTER FIVE

I walk into the class room and sit down beside bonnie who was next to Caroline.
"Hey guys" I say to them and then look over to elena and Stefan who were just staring at each other.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" Mr tanner asked after telling us some of mystic falls history I laughed under my breath but bonnie nudged me.
I stopped focusing on what was happening around me and laid my head on the table waiting for the bell to ring which happened to take a very long time.

_________

I was walking in the hall way with bonnie and Caroline again we were talking about Bonnies psychic ways.
"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so"
"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night" I don't remember seeing anyone last night.
"I didn't see him, you did, I left remember it was you and Issy that were there. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asked. 
"I don't know. I was drunk"
___________
Stefan is sitting on a table outside with elena I walk passed them waving they both waved back.

"Hey Matt" I greeted him pulling in for a hug.

"How is vicky doing" I asked him.

"She's recovering I think she's still a little shaken up"

"She would be even I was"

"I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers"

"Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her?"
"She said it was a vampire"
"What?" I was shocked with his reply.
"Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire" and then passes out"
"OK, that is weird"
I think she was drunk. So what's up with you I haven't spoken to you in forever"
"Matt, to be honest it's been horrible being home I just remember them where as when I was away I didn't have to think about them" I told him sadly.
"I can't say I know how you feel because I can't but it's going to be okay" he tells me while giving me a hug "I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital. I want to be there when Vicki wakes up, get the real story about last night"
"Yeh that's okay you go she will need her big bro when she wakes up, your a good brother Matt"

"Thank you Issy that really means a lot"

____________

STEFANS

Matt was waiting for vicky when I got there I just needed to get her alone and then I can compel her.

Her eyes start to flutter open.

"Whoa! Vick. Vicki, hey. Vick, it's Matt. Hey, what's wrong?" Mart asked her.
"No! No! Get off! No! No! No!" She starts thrashing around trying to push matt away from her.
"Nurse!" He yells he walks out the door trying to find a nurse and this is when I took my opportunity I walk into the room she is in and I compel her to forget.
"It was an animal that attacked you. It came out of the night and jumped you. You blacked out. It's all you remember"
"It's all I remember" she repeated.
"An animal attacked you. You blacked out. It's all you remember"
"It's all I remember" she repeats again.
I here matt running back with a nurse and I quickly run out of there
"Nurse! I need help! It's my sister" matt tells her
"She seems fine"
Vicky is back in bed but I new that matt had seen me leaving, I could sense him following me so I turned into the first room that I could which happened to be a blood donors room which had blood bags everywhere I could feel my face start to change, I leave as quickly as I can.

__________

ISKRA

we were at the grill again I feel like this is the only place we ever are.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity" bonnie was telling us.
"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what" Caroline said, I snickered she can be so mean sometimes.
"So then nothing" we were back to talking about elena and Stefan the last thing I wanted to be talking about.
"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"
"Nope. We didn't go there"
"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut" Caroline said.
"We just talked for hours" elena shrugged.
"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"
"Profound" she stands up and tucks her chair back under the table.
"Where are you going?" I ask her
"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do" I got up too.
"Hey elena wait up I'm coming with you" I yelled.