Chapter 11

"Tonight wasn't so bad. I had fun" elena said to stefan
"Hmm. That makes one of us" he muttered.
"Come on stefan, Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be"
Stefan puts his finger to Elena's lips then touches her cheek before he kisses her. Stefan drops Elena's text book on the floor to get it out of the way so he can get closer to Elena's body she pushes him on the bed and straddles him Stefan has a hard time trying to get the bear off the bed. Elena removes her shirt by sitting up once she does Stefan slides his hand up her body. When he removes his shirt, he turns into Damon. Elena screams. She wakes up, it was a nightmare. There's a crow at the window

STEFAN

There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother. Somewhere. I keep hoping. But how do I make him see it? And how do I protect her? I write down in my diary.
I open a box that's been sitting in this room for over 50 years and pull out a necklace

ISKRA

"Ooh. Look at you. You look hot in your jersey" elena complemented stefan I gagged.
"What happened? No more cheerleader?" He asked.
"I quit. I'm a quitter"
"No, hey, you're not a quitter. You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person. You should be looking ahead. You should be starting over. Ok? I hope you don't think this is too soon or too weird, but...I, uh, I wanted you to have this"
He opens up a box with the necklace. Elena takes it out, i was 100% jealous I've never been given a gift from anyone.

"Oh, my God, it's beautiful" she says and gives him a hug.
"It's something that I've had forever, and, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now. I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me, for...good luck"
"Is that rose that I smell?" I asked stefan.
"No, it's, uh...it's an herb. It's nice, huh?"
"I love it"
I watch as Stefan helps Elena put on the necklace.

"And, uh, I wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good" he told her
"We're a pair. I quit, you start"
"Right. We're a work in progress. We'll figure it out"
They kiss again, I swear that's all these two no how to do together.

"And you're not in uniform because..." Caroline interrupted.
It's 10 minutes before the games about to start and it's started getting cold and being in this cheerleading dress is not helping one bit.

"Wait, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Let's be honest here. In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us!, everyone starts booing, But that is about to change., and now everyone is cheering, We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offense, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these. Let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!"
"This blows. He can't start the guy. He just got here" Tyler complains.
"Hey Ty don't even worry about him your an awesome player and coach is just too blind to see that"
"Thanks Is" I give him a comforting hug.
"They have been waiting for us to put a check in the win column, I have only one thing to say to you...Your Timberwolves are hungry"
I turn around to Tyler and Sergio walking off to vicki which really hurts I know what we have is only benefits but I really do have feelings for him.

"And the central high lions are what's for dinner" everyone cheers again.
I turn back around to see Jeremy strike Tyler and then they both begin to fight, I run over to them as quickly as I can.
"Tyler, stop it! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Stop it! Stop, you're hurting him! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Tyler! Stop it! Tyler, stop!" I scream.
Stefan grabs hold of Tyler trying to get him of Tyler "Hey, he's down! Enough!"
Tyler punches Stefan, but sees that it has no effect on Stefan. He looks scared, Jeremy grabs a broken glass bottle and strikes at Tyler, who moves out of the way and he cuts Stefan's hand instead.

"Jeremy, no!" Elena yells.
"Tyler, knock it off! Stop!" I yell at him
"What the hell, Jeremy? Put your head up, you're bleeding" elena starts mothering jer.
"I'm fine!" He tells her
"Yeah, you smell fine" she yells at him.
"Just stop, ok?"
She turns to stefan "Oh, my God, your hand"
I watch as Stefan closes his palm and puts his hand behind his back

"No, no, no, it's fine" he tells her
"Is it deep? How bad is it? Come on!"
Elena grabs his hand and opens his palm, but she sees the scar is completely gone I'm really confused because I was standing right next to him when it happened I seen the cut rally clearly and now it's gone vanished like it never happened.

"But...I saw it, it was..." I tried to say but was cut off.
"He missed. It's not my blood. See? I'm fine" he told me
"No, no, no. I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was..." I tried to argue back.
"It's ok. I'm ok. It's almost kick-off time, all right? So, um, I'll, uh, I'll see you after the game"
I walk over to my car because I left my pom-poms in there when I look into the car I see Damon standing behind me which makes me jump.

"You scared me. What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"Im hiding from Caroline"
"And why is that?"
"I needed a break. She talks more than I can listen"
"That could be a sign"
"Well, she's awfully young"
"Not much younger than you are"
"I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. I think she'd drive me crazy"
"Caroline does have some really annoying traits, I honestly don't understand how you've been with her as long as you have I would even last an hour"
"Why do you hate her so much"
"It's a long story"
"I'm listening"
"When we were younger before I went away Caroline had this boyfriend but he never really liked her because he liked me one day he told me this and then kissed me as Caroline walked by, she made up these rumours how I lost my virginity behind the dumpster and everyone was calling me trash that's why I decided to leave" he walked closer to me.
"I don't think your trash Iskra" he tells me moving a piece of hair behind my ear
"Thankyou Damon and I don't think your as bad as stefan makes you out to be I actually prefer you better than stefan"
"Iskra I'm going to ask usually I don't but I really like you, so can I kiss you" I nod, and he leans in and his lips touch mine there cold but there's this feeling.
"Omg again are you freaking kidding me Iskra can't you not find your own boyfriends your such a slut" she yells at me I smirk I really do love getting under Caroline's skin.
"FYI Caroline at least I still have my virginity and didn't lose it for a one night stand" she looks really mad when I say this like her face is about to blow, she looks like she's about to say something but just storms off