CHAPTER FOUR

ISKRA

When I left bonnie to go find Jeremy to make sure he was okay because I knew vicky meant a lot to him I noticed elena and him having a chat.

"You okay? I called Jenna, she's on her way. Those people in uniforms, last time I checked, they're the police. People are going to stop giving you breaks, Jer. They just don't care anymore. They don't remember that our parents are dead, because they've got their own lives to deal with. The rest of the world has moved on. You should try, too" okay harsh elena people still care.
"I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary. Is that--is that supposed to be you moving on?"
"Mom and Dad wouldn't have wanted this"
"Your right they wouldn't have but we need to Grieve still we can't just forget about them like the rest of mystic falls have they were our parents and we can do it how we want so leave Jeremy alone" I smile at jer and elena glares at me.
"I'm trying to help him I don't want him to ruin his life" you angrily tells me and stomps of.
"Thank you Issy this is why your my favourite sister" I smile
"I know" we both laugh together and he bids me farewell.
_______________
I walk into the grill for bonnie and Caroline I see them sitting Down at one of the tables over in the corner I walk over there and sit down with them.

"Are you sober yet?" Bonnie asked Caroline.
"No"
"Keep drinking. I gotta get you home. I gotta get me home"
"I can take her home bonnie if you need to leave" bonnie smiled and thanked me before giving me and Caroline a hug and then left the grill.
"Why didn't he go for me? You know, how come the guys that I want never want me?" Caroline tells me all depressed.
"I'm not touching that"
"I'm inappropriate. I always say the wrong thing. And...Elena always says the right thing. She doesn't even try! And he just picks her. And she's always the one that everyone picks, for everything. And I try so hard, and...I'm never the one"
"It's not a competition, Caroline, but I know how you feel because I either get why aren't you as pretty as elena use are sisters aren't you supposed to look alike why don't you look like her or they ask for her or about her"
"It is a competition, and that's how I feel two but I understand you would get it worse being her sister and all" she smiles.
THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW
A man and a woman are camping in the forest. Fog descends around the tent

"Hey. Did you hear that?" The woman asks.
"Hear what?"
"I heard thunder"
"There's no thunder" he tells her
"Are you sure? Because if it rains, then we won't be able to see the comet"
"It's not gonna rain. Listen, I...got you a little something. It's back in the car. Don't you move"
"Stay dry"
"It's not gonna rain"
A dripping noise pounds on the tent after the man leaves. The woman smiles triumphantly.

"I knew it! I told you it was gonna rain!" She tells him and starts getting out of the tent blood drips down onto her up she looks at it then looks up to see her boyfriend dangling in the tree, it's her boyfriends blood that was dripping on the tent, she hears a rustle the runs to the car.
"Open! No! Please!" She pleads.
The car beeps as the doors unlock. The woman looks around nervously. All of a sudden someone drops from the trees startling her, she screams but the person grabs her and rips into her neck killing her.

________________

ISKRA

I walk down stairs to get some breakfast before school.

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" She asks me and elena.
"Depends on where you're going" elena replies.
"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" She pulls her hair up.
"Sexy stewardess" I wink, she lets her hair fall down to her shoulders. "Boozy housewife" elena finishes
"Up it is. You're feisty today" she tells elena.
"I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on the sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?" Good for her she needs to feel that way, although I know it had something to do with Stefan.
"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse" she pauses for a second. "There is no wood shop, is there?"
"No" both elena and I say in unison.
"Yeah" she shakes her head in disappointment I know what I said last night about grieving our own way I still stand for that but I wish jer would treat Jenna with more respect because without her we wouldn't be here.

Elena on the side, I know it's an actual picture of Katherine but just pretend she did her hair but anyway please comment and vote