Ch 2: The date

Saturday night came sooner than Sara thought, but regardless she was so excited. Kira picked Sara up at 3 and they headed to the movies. As they walked into the theater the buttery salty smell of popcorn excited Kira so much she grabbed Sara's hand and dragged her to the snack and ticket counter.

"So, what do you wanna get?" Sara gazed at Kira watching her smile at all of the options of candy and drinks. Kira looked at her and smiled even wider, "Well, I was thinking we could share a large popcorn and maybe two different drinks?" Kira responded excited to see a movie she had been waiting for for a long time. Kira loves horror movies and thought that the best movie to go see on their first day was the movie Ouija. They purchased the tickets and food and walked over to theater 3. They quickly found their seats before the movie started. She darkness settled in and they soon realized.

They were alone.

As the movie started Sara decided that, that would be the best time to pull what she thought was the smoothest of moves. The one where you pretend like your yawning and stretching and you end up putting your arm around your date. Yeah that one. Kira knew exactly what she was pulling so before her arm even touched her she snuggled in beside her.

Kira looked up at Sara and smiled. Sara looked down and smiled back. Then the movie started. Throughout the movie they realized that they had run out of drinks. How ever both were to scared to leave the other alone. So they suffered in silence as the movie continued.

Once the movie ended they scurried out of the theater, threw away their snacks and started out to the car. As they walked thru the door of the theater Sara grabbed Kiras hand as they walked to the car. They both blushed simultaneously and smiled at each other.

As they got to the car, Kira opened the door for Sara and she slid in. Kira got in the car and pulled out her phone, pulling up a GPS. "What's that for?" Sara tilted her head as Kira put the phone on the holder and getting the rest of the way into the car. "It's to the restaurant we are going to. I hope you like Italian." She smiled.