Ch 7: WHAT THE FUCK?

(A/N: Introducing a new character. But this will be one of 2or 3 times you hear of him.)

Sara and Kira eventually went back to Kira's place. And they just pretended like nothing happened. Like Kira just didn't drink a full cup of blood.

They went into Kira's room and started talking about stuff. Then suddenly a loud knock went through the whole house.

Sara went and got the door with Kira following behind her like a little puppy. The tall butler was at the door with a large bag, large enough to put someone in. It started to squrm and he kicked it makeing it stop. Kira was so confused as to what he was doing there. He didn't say a word. Just handed her the bag said "Thank you." and left.

Kira brought it into the living room where she started asking a whole lot of questions.

"Sara, I have a few questions:

#1: Why the fuck was he here?
#2: Why didn't he say anything but thank you?
& #3: What is moving in that bag."

Sara looked at her and smiled. She patted the seat next to her signaling her to sit down next to her. "All I'm gonna say is this. Let's just open the bag and after that I will awnser all of your questions, okay?" Kira shook her head yes.

Sara walked over to the bag and stared to unzip it. Kira stared at it with anticipation of it being an animal or something. But she didn't get what she expected.

A very skinny boy with short black hair and a red collar on, rose out of the bag. Scarring the shit out of Kira. She stared at the boy with wide eyes. She noticed multiple bite marks on his neck and arms. Some were more recent, others were old. He looked about there age 20 maybe younger like 18 maybe 19.

He looked at Sara who smiled evily down at him. Then at Kira. He stared at her longer looking her up and down like he had seen her before smiled at her and crawled the rest of the way out of the bag revealing the nearly nakedness of his skinny legs. Sara laughed and Kira ran to get him a pair of her younger brothers pants.(he's dead but she still has his clothes. Mostly cause she's small enough to wear them.)

She handed him the pants and a belt thinking he would need it. But he didn't. He sat on the couch and looked at them. "Permison to speak?" He said staring at Kira. "Uh yeah I guess. Why are yoi asking to talk?" She retorted back at the skinny boy. "Well before you ask questions ma'am. My name is Charlie Hasenburg. But you can call me what ever you want." He said smiling at Kira then starring back at Sara scared. "May I have a shirt please?" He asked politely. "No," Sara said making both him and Kira jump ", I'm hungry so there is no point." Her eyes flashed red making Charlie shake. He scooted back every time she took a step twords him.

"Hey, hold on wait. Before you eat him, ya nut. Hows about you tell me what's going on. Hmm?" Kira said making Sara stop in her tracks and turn to her. "Ok kitten, listen. He was brought to us as a feed bag or kind of like a pet, but instead of taking care of him we "eat" him. You got it baby girl?" Kira shook her head yes and smiled. As soon as she knew it she couldn't control her self she jumped over Sara to Charlie who was curled up in fear. "Its ok. My bites don't hurt unless you think about it." She smirked and bit into his shoulder blade. She could feel his sweet tasting blood stream through her mouth.

Sara came and bit into his other shoulder making him shiver. They could feel that he had goosebumbs.

They finished and put him in a secret room that only they knew about. It had a mini fridge with blood and soda in it. Just what he needed.