Ch 5: The Shower

((A/N: I apologize if my sexy seems aren't detailed like normal smut is. This is my first smut writing. Don't judge me ok. The sexy stuff will get bette. I promise!))

Kira got up off the bed once more and headed to the bathroom." Hey I'm gonna get in the shower" winking at Sara then closing the door. She left the door open just enough to where Sara could see her getting undressed. 'Damn,' she said under her breath,'there is no way that's mine.' She got off of the bed and headed to the door. Peaking in as Kira brushed her short purpleish black hair. She looked over her shoulder and saw the half naked girl in the doorway.

"Omg, what are you doing?!" she said sarcasticly, playfully covering up her boobs. Sara walked through the doorway. Her short green-blue hair all messed up from sleeping.

Kira still had her collar on. Sara pulled the silver hoop on the collar pulling Kira closer to her, causing her to gasp then smirk. Sara kissed her passionately and lustfully. She pulled away from the kiss " I really need a shower... Join me?" She said playfully. Sara nodded her head yes.

Kira turned around, going to turn on the shower. Sara took the shot and smacked her ass hard, hard enough to leave and hand mark. Kira moaned a little, making her blush. Kira turned around abrubtly and glared at her " Just get your cute ass in the shower." Sara said. Kira went to take the collar off but Sara told her to leave it on.

Kira got in the shower her very horny girlfriend following after. Sara pushed Kira up against the wall putting her knee up against her area, rubbing back and fourth. She moaned and Sara shut her up by kissing her. She licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she allowed. They're tongues fought for domanace of course Sara won. After winning she kissed and licked from her mouth, down to her tits, down her stomach, to her area.

She kissed and sucked on her hip bones and down her thighs, leaving hickeys and bite marks. " Sara... P-Please! " she begged for more than just kisses. Sara obliged and kissed and teased around her area, making Kira even more horneier that she already was. She unknowingly grinded against her girlfriends face, telling her she wanted more.

Sara slowly inserted 1 finger into her and slowly pumping in and out. Then she added another going slightly faster than before. She stood up enough to be able to kiss Kira whilst still fingering her. A third finger asking for entrance, Kira nodded her head yes and a third finger was added. This was the most she had ever taken. She moaned loudly and grinded softly against Sara's fingers. She curdled them every once in a while making Kira jolt with pleasure.
"I t-think I'm g-gonna-" and was interupted by a feeling in her area. Sara pulled her fingers out and washed them off.

Kissing Kira one more time and slapping her ass she got out of the shower. "Good job, kitten. I'm proud of you," She said putting her clothes back on. "Now get clean, I gotta introduce you to someone."