Continue of Ch 3: After the Date

Kira stopped what Sara was doing so she could grab something from her closet.
She grabbed one of her collars she only had 3 but she grabbed one of the un-broken ones. She put it on and got back on the bed, sitting next to her girlfriend who looked in pain. "Sara you ok?" She shook her head yes so she didn't worry her. Kira said okay and climbed on top of her but suddenly got pushed down on to the bed.
Sara climbed on top of her and kissed her from her lips down to her showing collar bone. She moved back to her neck and began kissing and sucking on a few spots, earning a few small moans from Kira. She kissed one spot that sent shivers down Kiras spine, she gasped and grabbed Sara's shirt gripping it tightly. Sara bit down hard in that one place. She felt her fangs coming and stopped her self from doing anything stupid.
"Are you ok? Your acting weird?" Kira asked.
Sara just stared at her. Not saying a word. She could feel the monster in her telling her to do terrible things. Sara's eyes began to turn red right in front of Kira. "Wow, I thought I would never see this," Kira exclaimed supriseing Sara she looked at her with a confused face. "Lola told me. Don't worry I'm not scared. I actually think its hot. She told me what you do. It made me hot thinking about what you've done to those other girls."
Sara's pale face blush. " Really your not scared. And I mean I could do the same just less rough... If you want to. I'll try my hardest not to drain you! I promise. But if you want I'll turn you, so it would hurt less?!" Sara said worried she would hurt her. " Sara, its ok you only turn me if you want. But can we continue? Cause you look really hot!" Kira said winking at her. Sara bit her lip and tackled Kira back onto the bed.
She kissed her with so much passion, Kira melted under her. Sara put her hands under Kira's shirt finding her boobs and fonlding them, making her squeak from the sudden cold of her girlfriends hands. (Kira never wore a bra, she thought it was less clothing to take off.) Sara took off Kiras shirt revealing her boobs, she kissed her again and began kissing down her body, to where her pants were she pulled down a little on Kiras pants kissing where skin was shown.
Sara looked at her, her eyes asking if she could take off Kiras pants.
She slowly unbuckled her belt, she looked at the closet noticing the rope dangleing outta the closet. She stopped what she was doing and got the rope.
" Lean up against the head board babe, I wanna try something before we get really started." Kira blushed hard.
Sara climbed onto the bed, tying up Kiras hands above her head.
Sara smiled "Ready there kitten" Sara said with a wink and a lip bite. "One who said you could call me kitten, two, why am I being tied up?" Kira said looking at her hot girlfriends body. "Well your collar said kitten and because I thought you wanted what happened to the other girls to happen to you? Cause I mean, I promise I won't be rough like I was to them." Sara said looking down at her half naked girlfriend and slightly blushing. "Actually you can call me kitten all you want, and ok, that works for me!" Kira said.
"Alright let's get goin!"
Sara yanked off Kiras pants, her black panties with them.
Sara kissed and sucked on Kiras neck biteing down with her fangs makeing Kira bleed a little bit. " T-that didn't hurt like I-I thought it would," she said panting ", it felt g-good act-" she was inturupted by another kiss but this time more rough. It turned her on even more.
Sara licked from her neck, down to her chest, down to her stomach, down to her area.
She licked and sucked, till Kira came.

(( A/N: Sorry I didn't get all into it with the sexy sex stuff. There will need other sexy chapters I promise!))