Chapter 13 - The Prophecy

Mayzhell's POV

The Princess is indeed one of a kind, her life is full of challenges considering that she is the niece of the Leader of the Dark Clan..

I turned to the next page and I'm starting to be confused about the phropecy:

The Princess and their servant travel to the mortal world, because of the prophecy that will happen,

Before the first star appears on the blue moon, King Berth will declare a war, between the good and evil, and between the two magix, and in the fight a legend will rise, the girl with the Elemental Eyes and Elemental hair will kill the evil and will rein over goodness, none other than the most powerful magix after her father's era, Princess Mary Rose will rise from the ashes, after so many traitors that came to her life, she will develop strength, ang the whole kingdom will witness a powerful girl that rose from the life of sacrifice, love and friendship.

And her necklace, a necklace that is a treasure will transform into a legendary wings, her necklace and the Millennium Diamond Crystal will be one and she will use it, but remember these sentence:

I will served my kingdom and my family with all of my life, I will even give them my life if needed.

The traitor, the traitor is the one that will lead the dark magix, and the traitor will fight the Princess, the traitor is the son of the lightning thief and the other is the Sorcerer Princess.

Matapos kong mabasa ang propesiya agad na lumakas ang tibok ng puso ko, not a heartbeat that tells that you're inlove, but because im nervous about this shitty war..

And also, sa pagkakaalam ko si King Berth ang power niya ay Lightning, ibig sabihin may anak siya, pero parang wala naman siyang asawa? At ang Sorcerer Princess? Eh wala namang sorcerer dito, mga babaeng mukhang mangkukulam lang..