Hello, this is a note from the author

Please take time to read..

Hello everyone,

      This is your author, winter_solstice13 i'm currently writing this note for you all, the readers who are constantly supporting my story even thought it's been months since I last updated it and I know some of y'all got tired waiting for an update and because of that I sincerely apologise because there are way too many factors affecting me as a person and me as an author. One of it is school, I am really stressed with my academics because I am really striving for my goal this academic year to have higher grades than last year, so with a heavy heart I was in Hiatus Mode for the last couple of months because I even barely touched the wattad app ever since school started last august..And because of acads I barely taken care of myself which resulted to problems with my health..

So I wanted to let you all know i'm in the middle of recovery and i'm also planning the plot (expect the unexpect lol) and i'm trying hard to give an update (if luck is on my side) by the end of the month..

So..yeah I would like to thank you all once again for the support my story and myself is receiving, sorry for all of my shortcomings and I will be better next time..

-This is author winter_solstice thank you and I love you all ♡♡