Chapter 37- Come Back Home

🚩Author's Note🚩

Sorry po kung hindi po ako kaagad nakapag-update😥 Naging busy po kasi eh(个_个) sana maintindihan niyo po(^.^)

Hope you'll like this chapter(^~^)

This portion is dedicated to ㅋㅋ

All of you 😊👍👍

~❤ ~

AM's POV

"Why did you call me here your Majesties?" I greeted the both of them with a smile..

"It's been seventeen years April, seventeen years of loneliness" I'm speechless right now, Queen Clarisse is crying because she already miss her..

"We want to bring her here in our world where she really belongs" dugtong naman ni King Arthur..

"I want you to send the daughters and sons of my Elemental Court to the mortal world April, for a mission, we need to bring the princess back" I can feel the desperate need of the queen to see her daughter..

"What do you mean by Elemental Court your highness?" I never heard of that term before..

The couple chuckled over my confused face..

"Are you that old April that you forgot the term Elemental Court?" Medyo natatawang sambit ni King Arthur..

Wait a minute..Elemental Court..

Ahh!! I remember it..

"Is it the Kings and Queen of each elemental kingdoms your highness? The Royalties that I invited at the ball? Supernatural's Parents right?"

"Hahaha, you're still confuse April, like in our highschool days, you never change and yes they're the one's I'm talking about" giit ng reyna habang nakangiti..

Well some things really never change..

"As you wish your highnesses, I'll send them right away to the mortal world" I show them my assuring smile..

"The Princess must Come back home, before it's too late April"

~*~

Sarah's POV

"Are you sure about that info? Baka talkshit lang yan, you know what will I do to you kapag mali ang informasyong nasagap ko" giit ko sa kawal na nagsabing may mission ang mga Supernaturals sa mundo ng mortal, to find the princess..

Why do I know?

Just refer to the saying, "Even walls have ears"

"Sigurado po ako mahal na Princesa, sinusumpa ko po! Atsaka may nakita akong imbitasyon na hinahawakan yung academy master nila at nakita ko ang pamagat na nakasaad sa labas na parte ng imbitasyon ang nakasaad ay 'The Visiting of the Princess' na sa tingin ko ay yung prinsesang binanggit ay ang pakay nila sa mundo ng mga mortal siguro siya an pinaghihinalaan nila" may pakinabang din tong kawal na to, may utak rin pala pssh