The Move in Mash Up part 4

Katie POV

It was one week after school began. Me and austin where still together and this weekend I'm gonna let Jackie meet Austin's crew.

" phone goes off"

Text from Sista Jackie 

~ hey can I come over and live with you for like a month or so?

Text from Sista Meezy  

~ of course you can what happen?

Text from Sista Jackie 

~ I'll tell ya when I get there kk

Text from Sista Meezy  

~kk

Well that was weird what happen with Jackie and her aunt and uncle? Did they move? Did they kick her out? I don't know now to go to my mother her other child is coming to stay with us for a month or so!

Katie: mom!!! Where are you?

Mom: in the laundry room Dear!!

Katie: oh Jackie is coming to stay with us for a month or so but I don't know why!

Mom: she like your other sista she can like live up here you know that

Katie: I was just tell ya! Love ya I'm gonna get ready to go to Austin's when she gets here

Mom: okie love ya

I got in my room change into my black basketball shorts and American eagle red shirt.

"Door bell rings"

I'll GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It was my sista Jackie"

Jackie: hey!

Katie: okay so what happen

Jackie: lets just say my aunt was being a butt and would keep saying crap so I just said forget it and I packed my bags and now I'm here hola!

Katie:hola

Jackie: okay so my bags are in the car wanna hop on your four wheeler and head to this austin kid house

Katie: sure

Jackie: I need to change real quick because I'm got a surprise for someone.

Katie: Mkay

I wonder who it was. With Jacquelyn  

It could be anyone!! Well any who we got on my four wheeler went to austin house.

"Austin POV" 

*doorbell rings* 

Austin: just a second!

Well Katie is here weird I was doing a austream

"Opens door"

Katie: austy!!! This is Jackie

Jackie: hi

Austin: Hiya I was kinda doing a austream.

Jackie: what's a austream?

Katie: A austream is a well ustream and austin is kinda famous and his mahomies named his ustreams austream.

Jackie: oh well I don't want them to know me!!!

Katie: well they know me so I'm going up with him.

Austin: Leggo

Katie: Mkay

We walked up down austream for like 20 Minutes. Then went back downstairs.

Katie: OMG Jacquelyn DeLena Chaffins!

Austin: Alex Ruben Constancio!

" they both look up"

Jackie: he's hot " points to Alex"

Katie: "laughs" really now!

Austin: Alex Ruben mister explain yourself!!!!!

Alex: "blushes" Jackie was just so lonely

Katie: don't mean you just kiss her repeatedly!

Jackie: Now sista Meezy how times have you done that to austin?

Katie: ZERO!!!

Alex: KATIE TELL THE TRUTH!!

Austin: once when I was down because of hate I got on YouTube

Katie: "blushes" I'm so sorry! "Turns around"

Austin: sweetie don't get shy just cause of that we just walked in on them so yeah it's even now.

Alex: I don't think so remember that one time in Katie's sleep you

Austin: "interrupts" I'm so sorry your feeling down Katie lets go back upstairs "makes a face at Alex like he was gonna kill him"

Shew I would of Alex if he said that out loud!

*Katies pov*

After Jackie meet everyone we went back to my house. I still wonder about her and Alex? But I jus gonna let it be I don't know if there even together but to be obvious they are after what I saw I there not something is up.

Katie: Jackie!!!!

Jackie: what?

Katie: what are you doing?

Jackie: I'm on FaceTime with my alexo but we aren't speaking to each other.

Katie: that's boring I'm going to put Austin's music disc in.

Jackie: so he has a album out?

Katie: no he made this for me he's not real famous just yet!

Jackie: is it weird me and you are like sister and you dating austin plus I well you know I'll text it to you.

Katie: save your text I already know you like Alex and no it's not weird because there not brothers they like me and you they act so alike that they are like brothers.

Jackie: okay but still I'm so happy I moved in!

Katie: me too

Alex: me too "he screams through my iPad Jackie was on"