Basketball Night part 15

Austin's Pov

It was December 18 and I have already got Kaitlyn her present! She has a basketball game tomorrow so this should be good. 

Jackie: Austin where you at?

Austin: Right here " walks downstairs "

Jackie: Okay now for Kaitlyn's basketball game we need you to keep her calm today so we can set up plans because they do recongize the freshmans.

Austin: Okay so tomorrow is there last game?

Jackie: Well home game that and Kaitlyn is leaving to go to Miami with you so.

Austin: She is on such a great team!

Jackie: Yup!

Austin: Where is she anyways?

Jackie: Uhhhh I think she is still asleep.

Austin: Okay I will go wake her up because I have plan to take her to the mall yesterday but that didn't work thanks to Alex!

Alex: Yeah yeah blame it all on me you know you enjoy yesterday too!

Austin: I didn't say I didn't enjoy it I just plan to go out with Katie yesterday instead of going to a Drake concert.

Alex: But it was fun right?

Austin: Yeah well I'm going to go get katie.

I was walking up to my bedroom when I heard someone singing but it couldn't be her  she can't hit high notes she told me that anyways?

Katie: Rock me mama like the wind and the rain heeeeyyyyy mama ro-"Austin creeked the door open" oh hey there...

Austin: Sorry. I didn't know you could hit high notes.

Katie: I'm not that good at it like some people.  " looks at Austin " 

Austin: Yeah but that's my vocals...

Katie: Lucky!

Austin: I'm going to the mall you wanna come?

Katie: How are you gonna make alive through that mall!

Austin: Just trust me.

Katie: Fine!

Austin: Leggo!!!!

Jackie's Pov

Austin and Katie just left so we have time to get things together for her freshman night. So far we haveher walking out onto the floor then after she gets there we have her coach telling evrything about her and austin comes by her side and reaches these amazing blue and white flowers! 

Alex: You sure she will like this " plays video they made"

Jackie: Yes I promise you she will love it! After the video we all come out and stand beside her then her basketball team will give her whatever they got her.

Alex: Okay do Zach and Robert know?

Jackie: Uhh they said they were coming over at 2

Alex: It's 2:10 

Jackie: douches 

Alex: Jackie they are your friends!

Jackie: That don't mean there not do-" Zach and Robert can thorugh the door "

Zach: We're here!

Jackie: Good now we can tell you the plan! 

* Decemeber 19*

Austin Pov

It was 4:25 and I was waiting for that clock to turn 4:50 so I could leave and go see Kaitlyn play! 

Jackie: Austin could you come help us pack stuff in the car?

Austin: Sure thing!

I got done help Alex and Jackie then it was 4:50 so we left to go to the school. When we got there I ran striaght to Katie and hugged her. The coach didn't like it because the ball flew out of her hand and hit him right in the head.

Austin: I'm so sorry coach.

Coach:" shakes head "

Katie: I'm sorry to say this but you gotta get outta the court the other team is here.

It was houston hurricanes I hate that school Kaitlyn better stomp them!

" It was time for A-team to play"

Katie's Pov

I was changing for A-teams game when I hear my name get called

Coach: Kaitlyn Waddles we need you at the score table.

I walked out to the score table to see them get ready for the Seniors since it was there last home game.

Coach: Okay Crowd this is Kaitlyn Marie Waddles and she is a freshman this year also, this is her first year here and may I say she is amazing basketball player Miami is lucky to have her next year! Kaitlyn's boyfriend Austin Mahone "Screams and claps" is getting a record label and Kaitlyn is moving to Miami, Florida with him to for filled his dream. " Austin comes out and reaches Kaitlyn flowers and Kaitlyn starts tearing up as Austin held out his arm " Kaitlyn is 15 years old and her height is 5'8 weight 144. Since Kaitlyn has been in Texas since this summer she has met her bestest friends of all time Jacquelyn Chaffins,Alex Constanio,Robert Villinueva, and Zachary Dorsey all are students to La Vernia high which our behind her "Kaitlyn and Austin turn around" here on the right is a video they made.

Video 

Alex: Hey there Kaitlyn I know you are wondering what is going on I'm just a freshman but since your moving with my bro we are making this your basketball night at La Vernia high. Here is just som clips of speeches from you basketball teammates and coaches.

" After the video ends"

Coach: Now Here is La Vernia  Lions to give her gifts for luck!