Telling Kaitlyn part 14

Austin Pov

I still have no idea how I am going to tell kaitlyn that Republic Records offer me a record contact! So I am going to talk to AC while Kaitlyn and Jackie go out on there sista time thingy. Which is in about 15 minutes so I have to keep it from her that much longer! 

Katie: Austy which should I wear? A pink neon tan top with white shorts or Green belly shirt with a black tan top under it with my green short?

Austin: Uhhh pink is more your color so the pink neon tan top and white shorts.

Katie: Thanks austy!

Austin: Welcome.

"knock at the door"

Katie: I'll get it!

Austin: Okay 

Alex: Hey bro the girls just left.

Austin: I have the hardest job in the world!  

Alex: It's alright we can figure this out the girls will be gone till it gets dark.

Austin: Most likely....

Alex: So don't get stressed it will be okay it's not like your asking her to have your baby!

Austin: "blushes" SHUT UP ALEX!!!!!

Alex: Anyways I would take her out to dinner like Oilve Garden when you are talking tell her say well I got to tell you something then she will say what and you will say well i got signed by Republic Records and the boom you told her!

Austin: It's not that simple with Kaitlyn!

Alex: What do you mean?

Austin: She will freak out I mean think of everything worst before everything good! 

Alex: Like leaving Texas will be bad because her mom is here, she is on the basketball team and everyone will hate her?

Austin: Yup!

Alex: Woah why do you love her then?

Austin: Because she is my everything and the one and only everyone needs a fairy tail ending and she is mine!

Alex: Calm your balls bro!

Austin:Grrrrr!

*5 hours passed*

Katie: AUSTY!!! 

Jackie: ALEXO!!

They were back and it was 8 o'clock at night. I still had to tell Kaitlyn or she will get mad very quick!

Katie: AUSTY!! "hugs"

Austin: " blushes" You feel like going to dinner at Oilve Garden?

Katie: Sure!

Austin: Let's go!

Katie: Leggo!

We got in my red range rover  and went to Oilve Garden 

Katie's Pov

I turned on the radio and it was play my favorite all time country songs by trace adkins! YEE!!!

Austin: Let me guess favorite song?

Katie: Yup sure is!

Austin: "Laughs" Let's hear you sing?

Katie: Not this song I will only sing hip hop songs or Hunter Hayes! 

Radio: Up next on 93.1 is Hunter Hayes Wanted!!!!

Austin: Now you gonna sing?

Katie: Fine I will sing.

I got done singing "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes and we we're at Oilve Garden it looked awesome of course! Austin was shocked that I did sing pretty good! We got in and sat down at amazing table view of the beach! Austin started to talk as I was staring out the window.

Austin: So uh Katie I have to tell you something....

Katie: What?

Austin: Republic Records is signing me to be a singer.

Katie:OMG!!! 

I had to scream to the top of my lungs that was amzing people started to stare and I felt arkward just sitting there with my hand over my mouth in shocked looking around Austin was of course laughing so hard his checks were blood red!

Katie: Are you kidding me?

Austin: No we leave the day after Chirtsmas to go check it out!

Katie: So your gonna get famous and I am going to be here in Texas?

Austin: I will try to get your mom to come leave with us in Miami on the beach in a condo!

Katie: On the beach like this " point to Texas beach"

Austin: Yes but in  Florida!

Katie: This will be awesome! I love you austin!!!!