The kidnap part 10

Austin POV *Morning*

It's about eh 10 o'clock in the morning kaitlyn is still asleep.

Austin: Lil'Meezy!!!!! Meezy!!!! Oh Lil'Meezy!!!

Katie:*rolls over* *sleeply voice* what?

Austin: I'm bored!!!!

Katie: ugh *does a weird Dance* I fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee!!! *rolls back over into Austin pillow*

Well that was so normal!

Austin: I'm gonna go over to Alex's for a few be right back oh and your home alone but your sleeping so....I just gonna leave.

Katie: mkay *grunts*

Off to ac's house!!! I hope everything is okay with Katie while I'm gone but this is suppose to very important!

Katie POV

I was lifted by what I think is Austin.

Katie: Austy put me down I was sleeping!

Randy: oh it's not Austin it someone better

Katie: RANDY!!!!

Randy: you remember haha these last few days of your life is gonna be the worst! * pins Katie on the ground*

Katie: ouch you idiot!!!

Randy: your aren't getting away with this easy so I'm tying your hands life cuffs and my evil friend behind this you won't believe your eyes!

Katie: *grunts* that hurts

Randy: get tough little girl there is more than that to come! Haha where's your austy now * fake wines*

Katie: where am gonna be taken to?

Randy: just shut up okay before I tape your mouth!

Katie: this is America I can say what I want and how I want!

Randy: fine then! *ties legs tighter than the hands*

Katie: *groans* I HATE YOU!

Randy: but babe I love you that's why I'm doing this You don't deserve Austin! *rolls Katie over*

Katie: why just why!

Randy: because * pulls out duct tape* I can , you treated me wrong. Babe you left me to move with this Jacquelyn girl that apparently is your best friend in the whole wide world! *cuts off tape and places it on Katie's mouth*

*dials some random number*

Randy: hey. Yeah she was tough but I got her. So your place? Okay see ya then.

Why me! God,what did I do this bad! Austin please come back before I get took. No one can hear me if I try to yell nothing will happen only thing is randy will hit me or something....

Randy: Aren't you gonna scream or something? Huh Katie! See if you didn't move none of this would be happening! I wouldn't be here,Austin will not be sad when he returns home and blame it all on "Alex" for asking him to come over for some thing "important"! Hahahahahahahahaha! *picks up Katie and carries her to the truck*

Wait he said Alex sarcastically...if it wasn't Alex who could of texted or called Austin? ..... Andrew Constanico! Alex's brother of course! But I would expect that Andrew literally hates me he said I wouldn't believe my eyes? Maybe someone from Kentucky??? I don't know I about to find out after the truck stops!

"After what seemed forever the truck stopped in a unusual area that kaitlyn didn't know"

Randy: welcome to your house for the next few days! "Picks up Katie and brings her inside"

Nick: why, hello there Kaitlyn long time no see!

Katie:"mumbles" I Hate You!

Nick: what's that oh yeah I am a part of this!

Randy: she is a rough tiger!!!

Nick: I knew that look how tall she is!

*door opens*

Andrew: I done my part now where is she?

Nick: over there *points to the corner*

Andrew:*walks over* oh haha now how do you feel! You took my spot I used to hang out with Alex,Austin,Zach,Robert until you came along this summer! I need to get rid of you and the biggest mistake of all time was telling Jacquelyn to tell Alex the plan. Hahaha! I got rid of you now I'm gonna go help austin overcome after I get done he won't care about you no more!

Randy: bye Andrew have fun! We'll take care of her!

Andrew: now you both better give her the worst day ever!

Randy: we will don't sweat it!

"Andrew leaves"

Randy: okay Nick I'm gonna leave her with you! Be strong and don't give in!