The Horror part 7

Austin Pov

I woke to my side being poked I didn't want to get up! But, i did and it was Katie.

Katie: GGGOOOOODDDDDMMMMMOOOOORRRRRNNNNIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!!

Austin: Morning *Smiles*

Katie: I'm finally released from the hostipial we can go home.

Austin: Awesome you ready to go??

Katie: Heck yeah!!!!!

Austin: *giggles* okay i'm gonna change clothes then we can go home be right back *Walks to bathroom*

I was so glad kaitlyn was release now i could go home and enjoy laughing and just watch me and her be our weird selfs.  *Phone goes off*  who could that be??? *takes off pants and looks for phone in pockets*

 Phone cov 

Person: Hey i know your with my  girl so as long as you keep her safe until I find you both everything will be okay and break up with her okay thanks!!

Austin: Uh Who is this???

Person: That's for me to know and you to wonder okay 

Austin: where are you at right now?

Person: Kentucky heading to California that's where i am begining my hunt for you two okay so we keep this safe and no one gets hurt  okay Austin 

Austin: *Shakey voice* o..Okay.

*End of Phone Cov* 

well know there is someone that's coming for kaitlyn and can't let him find us we have to move but where kaitlyn loves this school because of basketball and volleyball. What am i going to do? What are we  going to do? I got to protect kaitlyn not let her now at the same time but if I ask her any question about her old friends she had in Kentucky maybe i can find out where to go and where not to go.  Well i can only do one thing move out of the country or get her a new phone but, first lets just ask her question . I got done dressing and walked out of the room.

Katie: It took you forever anything wrong Austy?? 

Austin: Ohh me no nothing wrong....but  I have a question for you?

Katie: okay let's hear it.

Austin: Where they ever a boy in your school in Kentucky that either liked you or wanted you just to have you?

Katie: Yeah his name was Randy he would always flirt with me in 6th grade then  before I moved  he ask me out and  I rejected him because i was moving  from then on all my old friends say he is like really mad and looking for me.

Austin: Ohh okay

Katie: Okay... Wait that was him on the phone he called didn't he.

Austin: *Lies* no *Doesn't look at katie*

Katie: Yup i going to have to talk to him i already see it welp it's not like i didn't think this was going to happen i'm  in 10th grade he probably already got a map out ready to hunt me down and make you break up with me. Man i hated that kid and i still do!!