Date Night!!! part 5

*jackie's POV* Gosh why does today have to be the last day of the weekend! I don't wanna go back to school!!!! "Look on the top bunk bed to see it empty" Where the frigg could she been! Jackie: UGH!! Katie where are you!

Katie: I'm right here! "Pops up in front of Jackie+ Jackie falls to the floor"

Jackie: thanks for the warning!

Katie: your welcome!

She's so lucky she's my sista right now!

Jackie: what are we gonna do today?

Katie: austin called he said that him and Alex wanted to take us to the movies.

Jackie: YAY!!! Movies.

Katie: I know

Jackie: what time?

Katie: around 6:30

Jackie okay, what time is it?

Katie: it's 12:30

Jackie: that's the first time I have sleep in.

Katie: lucky I woke up at 9:00

Jackie: Do you think we could go ridding before the movies?

Katie: yeah I'm so glad my dad made a riding track / dirt bike track!

Jackie: was this before he moves back to Kentucky?

Katie: yeah

Jackie: Leggo!

Katie: Mkay

*Austin POV*

Welp I'm so bored me and Alex have dates to the movies at 6:30 so I can't wait!!!

Austin: mama where are you?

Michelle: in here

Austin: can I go to Alex's?

Michelle: sure

Austin: thanks!!!

Michelle: wait! Austin have you clean your room?

Oh no!!!!

Austin: no mom.

Michelle: clean it then you could go and Angela told me something about movie date night? If you wanna go you better have your room and your bathroom clean!

Austin: okay

*Alex's POV*

I just seen Jackie and Katie riding their four wheeler. I would jump on my dirt bike and follow them but they need there sister bonding.

Adam: Alex Alex I got big news!!

Alex: what's up bro?

Adam: Andrew he is becoming an actor!

Alex: really that's cool go get him for me.

Adam: okay!

Adam and his make believe story but what if he was telling the truth. That's my dream and he only wants to be an actor because I'm spending more time with austin than him so he kinda hates me now and is on revenge to make austin loose his job so yeah.

Andrew: omg what is it Adam

Adam: tell Alex I'll be right back

Andrew: okay?

Alex: so your becoming an actor?

Andrew: No!I told Adam that so he would quit asking me but don't tell him that!

Alex: okay I won't. so what you doin today?

Andrew: probably YouNow then get ready for school tomorrow.What about you?

Alex: well I have movie date night with my GF and austin plus his GF.

Andrew: Austin got a GF? Alex: yeah her name is Kaitlyn.

Andrew: She's on the basketball team I always had a crush on her until I got a GF

Alex: well she is Austin's Gf now.

Andrew: what time is it?

Alex: uh like 3:00

Andrew: what time is you date thingy?

Alex: 6:30

Andrew: you might wanna start getting ready!

Alex: yeah I just might want to.

*Katie's POV* It's been 4 hours since we been gone so we decided to go home. With 2 hours to get ready I used my mothers bathroom an Jackie used my bathroom. I was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/back_to_school_outfit/set?id=87103663 yeah short shorts don't wear them a  yeah short shorts i dont wear them a lot or at all! I straighten my hair and just waited for Jackie to get out to see what she was wearing. I heard the bathroom door open I turn to see Jackie in this http://www.polyvore.com/haters/set?id=82905484 OMG I loved!

Jackie: how does this look?

Katie: amazing!!

Jackie: hmmm here wear this http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_plus/set?id=98335126

Katie: we look perfect!

Jackie: I know!!!

Katie: it's 6:15

Jackie: I got my iPhone

Katie: I got mine too

Jackie: so just wait outside?

Katie: yup!

The boys got to the house and austin was wearing this  http://coo3.tuvotacion.com:81/imagenes_opciones/alex-constancio-or-austin-mahone-207105.jpgand Alex was wearing this http://alexconstanciosworld.webs.com/photos/Alex-Constancio-Personal/alex6.jpg

LOOK IN COMMENTS FOR THE PICS AND OUTFITS THEY WERE WEARING THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!