First day of High School part 3

*5:00AM Katie's POV* So I was sleeping so peaceful until I heard a guitar play and a someone sit down on my bed.I didn't want to open my eye but then the person started to sing "Good Morning Good morning Oh it's a great time in the morning Good Morning Good Morning time to get up and enjoy this sunshine with me! Good morning good morning!" I open my eyes to find my one day boyfriend austin mahone smile at me and he was needless to say only wearing basketball shorts.  

Katie: Austy!!! I don't like being woke up in the morning and you know that!

Austin: I would let you sleep but it's time to get up get showered and put on school clothes and go to jail!

Katie: Jail I thought I was going to.. Oh yeah I see what you did there mahone!

Austin: well Alex is taking he's shower there is another bathroom upstairs in mama mahone's bedroom i'm sure she will let you use it.

Katie: okay I guess I gotta get up!

Austin: stay beautiful for me!

Okay so I got to go to high school far middle was a living you know what! So in gonna try to be nice Alex said he loves high school so far because its he's third year of it! My sista Jackie she isn't my real sister but we act so alike. This is her second year of high school. It's only me first year with my other bestie Emily.

*1 hour later* Austin's POV

It's now 6:00 AM alex is down in the basment and katie is puting her hair up in a bun. I'm just siting here nothing to do don't go to school because of mahomies but, that's a good thing!

"Katie walks in"

Austin: Katie your hair

Katie: yeah yeah i know this is what happens when i put it in a bun!

austin: It's beautiful i love the curls at the bottom

katie: I couldn't get it in a bun then when i heat my hair for it to dry then babam curls!

austin: your the only girl i know that don't wear make-up to school

katie: I can't stand make-up on my face!

austin: You believe in natural beauty don't you?

Katie: Yes austy i do! i'm gonna get alex and go to "Jail"

austin: okie see ya at 4 this evening

katie: More like 7 i got basketball practice 5-7

austin: i will pick you up from practice take you out to dinner then take you home .

katie: Mkay

*at highschool Katie's POV*

so we got to high school alex's car is so big but he is so small hehe.

alex: See you later katie.

katie: See ya

so we went our different ways into the school i sat down next to jackie

jackie: OMG sista i haven't seen you in forever

katie: I know!! remember my bestie austin!

jackie: yes

katie: He has 3 other friends Zach,Robert, and Alex and I am dating austin know you need to get to now them they are so weird and funny like us!

jackie: I guess this weekend i will have to stay at your house and you take me to his house

katie: Sounds like a plan!

"Bell rings"

Jackie: see ya later sista

Katie: see ya

Okay so my first class is homeroom then social studies. Welp lets see if I learn anything.

*8 hours later*  

It wasn't that bad I didn't learn anything but my best friend is in every class but homeroom. That's good! I go to my locker I stuff my books and my book bag in the locker lock it then off to go meet Alex at his car.

Katie: Alex!!

Alex: I'm guessing I'm taking you back to Austin's or you gonna show me where you live?

Katie: second one

Alex: okie

*After ball practice* 

Okay so we had to run 30 laps around the gym not the best practice ever! After practice I went to the locker room change into this beautiful hot pink tee and blue skinny jeans used Emily's body spray she carries with her and waited for austin to come and pick me up.

"Phone went off"  

Text from Sista Jackie  

~ have you left basketball practice yet?

Text from sista Katie  

~ nope austin is taking me out to dinner :)

Text from Sista Jackie 

~ oh! Be safe love you ):

Text from Sista Katie 

~ love ya too :))))

*dinner plans*  

"After about 10 mins austin finally gets to the gym"

Austin: sorry I was late

Katie: where are we going?

Austin: Steak & Shake

Katie: yay! I love that place.

Austin: I have never ate there before

Katie: it's good trust me!

Austin: it has to be good *smiles*

* after dinner*

Austin: I'm so sad you have to go I love you!

Katie: I love you too *leans in so does austin*

"Kisses"

Austin: "smiles" see you tomorrow

Katie: can't wait love you!!!!