Chapter 3 - Out of the question

"Are you going to talk to them, then?" I asked Russell who was staring at nothing.

"Nope." She shrugged.

I frowned and cocked my head to the side, "Why not?"

She shrugged again, "I've met my partner, there's no need to make the effort of talking to others. We'll all be living closely together in a week anyway."

I scowled at her sudden change in attitude. "Says the girl who looked everyone up and learnt their names?"

Russell rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Look, you make friends with the enemy all you want. But I garentee that when it gets hard, they will turn their backs on you within a minute."

I sigh and slump against the wall. "Okay then, how about the other two over there? Who are they?"

Russell shrugged, "I don't know, why don't you go and talk to them." She mocked.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Russell.." I warned, her change in attitude was a little too unstable for me to understand where I stood.

Russell grinned at me, "You're so easy to annoy."

"Mhmm." I hum, my opinions of this girl altering all the time.

She points to a girl with boyish hair, "That's Penelope, the third girl. She's alright... I guess."

I was immediately confused,  "Wait, you know her?"

Russell raised her eyebrows in agreement, but dodged the subject. "And that other girl?  The one with really broad shoulders and enormous boobs? Well, that's Libbi."

As soon as my eyes locked on this other girl, her eyes found me. I felt like she was trying to see inside me, and that wasn't a very comfortable feeling.

Suddenly, everyone's attention was jolted towards a very white door, and out came possibly the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

He walked like he was wading through water, slowly but with power. His large shoulders sat broad on the top of his body, his large arms swaying from side to side ever so slightly.  His jawline was prominent, but didn't look like he'd been deprived of food. His mouth big, but not too big: with one dimple on his right cheek.

He had light eyes, so light that the pupil looked unreal.

He was beautiful,  and I was lost for words.

He dropped his headphones on the floor, and when he bent down to pick them up, the back of his body just happened to face us.

Russell nudged me, "That is one fine man."

I whispered back, "Nice bum, too."

We both giggled like little girls, but stopped immediately as I felt a presence next to me.

"Hey, what's so funny?"

Air was trapped in my throat,  I could barely think straight, let alone form actual words.

Luckily, Russell saved me.

"Oh, nothing. It's just she fancies the hell outta you."

My cheeks went bright red, and I felt like my ears were about to explode from the heat.

"Oh." The gorgeous man smirked.

What was that I mentioned about being saved?

Yeah, I take it back.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its short,  I will try to make them longer! I've got a lot of work to do at the moment, but I will try and find time!

Hope it wasn't too bad and you managed to enjoy it even a little bit.

Love,

Jordie x