Parsletounge Friends.

“Good morning brother.” Validet said as she meet Scorpious in the Slytherine common room, “You to sis,” He replied with more sarcasim in his tone then me. “Shall we grab Aconite and then I’ll show you around school grounds.”                                                                                                                     Gryfindor’s luckily had most of there lessons with Slytherine, so that meant Validet still got to see her lots during school hours. “Sure. Just let me get my stuff quickly, start the stairs without me.” She replied, grabbing everything she needed from her dorm she began to run down the stairs when suddenly collided into what she hoped was not a wall, instead it was Albus.

“Whoa. hey there, what’s the rush.” He said, Validet quickly leaned down to grab her fallen writing quils “I'm meeting Aconite so my brother can show us the school grounds.” She said, leaning down to help Albus passed Validet her charms book by Novid Charles. “Thanks.” She respond takeing the book from him, she hated that he was trying to help her.  “I need to go now but i'll obviously see you in class.” She called out in a false cheery voice whilst she began sprinting through the hall and then up the stairs catching up with Scorpious.

When they arrived at the Gryfindor portrait of the fat lady Aconite was already at the door waiting for them. “Hi!” She said lighting up as she spoted them coming “Morning Val.” She said hugging her friend “Hi Scorpious.” She said, him just nodding his head at her ‘Why cant you act normal’ Validet thought to herself as she nudged him hardlly with her elbow "You cant exactly agree with the words good morning." She hissed through her teeth.

After that insident they began walking through the corridors to class, Scorpious pointing out all the key things that were good to remember and what to keep an eye out for.                                                     “Wow!” Said Aconite whilst they suddenly passed the school library, books were slowly flying off some of the shelves and as far as the eye can see were rows and rows of different varieties of books. “This it totally amazing! besides the common rooms I’ll be living and breathing in this library.” She said.

“So do you like reading?” Ask Scorpious.                                                                                                    “Are you joking?” She replied “It’s my favourite things to do, you can step into places like the bottom of the ocean or even fighting a swamp troll and you don’t even have to leave the room your in!” Said Aconite.  

“Well, since your into reading and all the library stuff....would you mind helping me later on tonight with some of my homework, Profesor Sprout all ways gives as heaps of homework on the very first day back.” Said Scorpious running his finger through his blonde white hair.

“Um, ok. Why not, I’ll meet you here at the back table an hour before dinner.” She said. Scorpious nodded in agreement. 'Finaly.' Validet thought to herself 'He'll be able to learn how to speek in that time.'

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The day floods by as if time was perposly sped up, roaming from class to class and learning new ruites and directions to the school by Scorpious.                                                                                             Validet pushed open the door to her last class of the day, Potions with Professor Slughorn. She laid her things out quietly on the desk and prepare for the session, Professor Slughorn reaching out for his spektacle’s and starts to flip through his Potions book trying to find a certain page, licking his thumb to turn every corner.

“Who can tell me what what object can save you from most poisons?” He asks.

“Yes, Miss Norence.” He says pointing to a girl up the front from Ravenclaw.                                           A bezoar which is stone that is removed from a goats stomach.” She says.