The dead are talking.

Chapter 5
Nov 17 2013

I woke up around 6:45am. I slumped out of bed and walked over to my bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom and went to find clothes to wear. I chose a red bra, red underwear, a red see-through tank top, and a pair of Capri jeans. I walked back to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I quickly showered and got dressed. I applied my makeup and made sure o had all I needed for the day.

I went to my kitchen ate a string cheese. I grabbed my keys, put on a pair of dc shoes and kissed my animals good bye, after feeding them and making sure that they went out to go to the bathroom.

I walked to the RT building. When I arrived Lindsay and Michael were making out in the front lobby. I put my hand over my eyes and walked past them quickly.
When I got to the kitchen I saw Miles and Chris talking. I walked past them and about 20 seconds later Miles came running after me.
"Hey Lorelle," he smiled as we walked.
"Hey Miles," I replied.
"Ummm I have to cancel our date," Miles said, awkwardly.
"Oh. Can I ask why?" I asked, looking at him now.
"It's not that I don't like you, I do but, other guys here like you and I found someone else." He said, feeling bad and happy at the same time.
"I'm happy for you Miles. " I said with a smile.
"You're not mad?" He asked, confused.
"No Im not mad. I'm happy for you Miles." I said and smiled.
"Hey, do you know where Burnie is?" I asked, after we cleared the air.
"Ugh... yeah he's in the storage room up stairs." Miles replied.
"thanks" I said walking in that direction.
I walked up stairs and found Burnie with Gavin, and Joel. It looked like they were arguing. "You cant have her!" Joel said in a serious tone.
"Who says I can't ?" challenged Gav.
" Guys come on !" Burnie said calmly.
Burnie looked at me. I was standing in the doorway. I had the most puzzled look on my face.
"Shes mine Gavin." Joel retorted.
"No she's not!" Gavin flapped back.
"What the fuck!!" Burnie groaned.
"You don't know how to treat her right!" Joel spat.
"Sure I do, I know more about her to !" Gav defended.
"Oh yeah? Name one thing you no that I don't!" Joel said with a cocky attitude.
"She lost her cat awhile ago and when she's upset I can make her happy by just being there. Hugging and kissing is a bonus! Top that slut!"Gav almost yelled.

"She thinks making out with me is fun! I don't see her making out with you!" Joel said "S-she likes me more than you!" Gav said with a bit of a stutter.
"Gavin, listen she doesn't want you. Ok? " Joel said with a calm face. Burnie looked at me. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

L:" U need someone to go to Australia yes? well ask Joel right now and I'll drag Gav away."

Burnie looked at his phone and nodded at me . I mouthed a count down "3...2...1."

I walked/stormed in and grabbed Gavin by the collar, while Burnie distracted Joel. I dragged Gavin down the hallway.
"What were you arguing about?" I asked
"Nothing," Gavin said avoiding me.
" Gav," I said with a stern look. "Joel likes you, and so do I ," he said with a mix between sad and happy.
I had a semi disgusted face.
"Umm....." was all I could get to come out.
Burnie came out with Joel and started to talk rather quickly. "Alright Lorelle will makeout with Joel and Gavin. Gav when you're done go work on something. And Joel when ur done go home."
We walked into the storage room and got in our positions. I felt bad for Gav. He has to watch me makeout with another dude. Joel and I makeout like 6 times and eventually Joel was replaced by Gav.
While making out with Joel I kept looking at Gav. He was fucking pissed. Anyway  Gav is a amazing kisser even if it is "fake". I had alot of fun making out with Gav. When Burnie dismissed us, Gav pulled me aside and apologised. I accepted his apology and walked him to the AH office. When we walked in Geoff and Jack were recording a AHWU! Geoff grabbed me and Gav and pulled us towards the camera. Jack told us what to say and we did. Eventually everyone was chanting " kiss kiss kiss!!!" At me and Gav. I heard Gav sigh and I rolled my eyes. I turned to Gav and pulled  him into a deep kiss. I pulled away and then kissed the camera. A lipstick print was left on the lens. I laughed and walked out ofthe office. As I walked out i could still see Gav with the most shocked face. I smiled to myself. I did something right.