The Achievement Hunter's Wedding

Chapter 9

The Achievement Hunter's Wedding

It's been a month since Lindsay and Michael got married, and my wedding date was less than 2 days away. Both Gavin and I were excited to be getting married. We were beyond in love.

Today Lindsay and I would be going to the mall to get ourselves ' pampered.' I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I put on a layer of eyeliner and a thin layer of mascara. I put on deodorant, then walked into my closet. I put on Gav's People like Grapes shirt, some short shorts and my British flag high tops. I took one last look in my mirror before I headed out. Lindsay and I agreed to meet at the office, after we finished some work.

I arrived at the office around 9:30. Lindsay and I went to work for about 2 hours then we left for the mall. When we arrived at the mall we went straight to the hair salon. Lindsay and I were getting our hair re-dyed. Lindsay got her usual red, and I got my usual reddish brown. After an hour or so at the hair salon, Lindsay and I went to get our nails done.

Lindsay got her finger nails painted a beautiful red color, and her toes a pretty purple color. I got my finger nails painted a elegant soft pink color, and my toes a lilac color. Once we finished at the nail salon we went to Claire's. Lindsay and I had always wanted to get our cartilage pierced, so we thought ' why the hell not!?' Lindsay got her left ear pierced twice, with little diamond studs, and her right ear once with a colored stud. I got my right ear pierced 3 times, with little diamond studs going up my ear, and my left ear pierced once, with a small diamond stud.
We called it a day after getting our ears pierced. Lindsay drove me home and I thanked her for the wonderful day. I went inside and texted Gavin. I hadn't seen him all day.

L:" Hey babe,"

Gavin:"hello love!"

L:"how was your day?"

Gavin:" OK... I don't see you :( "

L:" I'll be able to see you all day tomorrow :) except for tomorrow night ;) "

Gavin:" yes! what should we do tomorrow love? "

L:" we could just have a lazy day and enjoy each other's company??"

Gavin:" that sounds like a great idea, oh and be ready for a picnic, out last picnic as fiancés."

L:" I'm so glad I met you Gavin <3"

Gavin:" I'm beyond glad sweet heart. I'm so happy that you're going to be mine. I never want to spend a day without you love,"

L:" I wish I could see you tonight..."

Gavin:"I wish but I can't love, I have the patch remember?"

L:" I know... :'( "

Gavin:" please don't cry love, we can see each other tomorrow "

L:" where are you know?"

Gavin:"waiting for Kara to be done with my makeup, for the patch."

L:" I wish I was there to help. I'd even kiss your nose. Then down to your lips, and down and along your jaw. I'd run my hands through your hair and straddle your waist."

Gavin didn't reply, which was both funny and saddening. I turned on my xbox one and went to RoosterTeeth.com. I logged in and went straight to The Patch- which was going live in 2 minutes. The two minutes passed slowly, then I saw Gavin. He looked so cute. He was sitting uncomfortably. He kept moving in his seat, and Burnie was beginning to notice. I sent Gav a message

L:" Did I make you hot and bothered?"

I heard Gav's phone vibrate on the table and his face got slightly red. Burnie defiantly noticed and took Gav's phone.
He read the message and burst out laughing. He showed Gus and,he to, burst out laughing. Burnie gave Gav his phone back, the pulled out his phone. I got a message from Burnie.