Date Night

Oct 21 2013
Chapter 4 Date Night.

I was running in the woods from a hell hound. It was super fast. I was running as fast as I could but no matter how fast I ran the hound would always get me. I was running and I tripped over a dead body.
I fell into a large puddle of blood. I was covered in blood. The hell hound came up behind me and smashed it's large paw into my back and rolled me over somehow and smashed it's paws into my chest. My chest caved in and it became hard to breath. I could see the dog above me. The job was done. I couldn't move, my body became cold and stiff. I knew I died. The hell hound sat down on my body and howled at the moon. Even though I died I could still feel the weight of the hell hound. I felt fire burning around me. I felt ice cold chains around my arms and legs. It was pitch black. I felt a pain in my back. I heard a whip being cracked. I pulled against the chains. The harder I pulled the deeper they cut into my skin. And the harder the whip hit my back. The whip continued to come down harder and harder and faster and faster. I began to shake and twist. My body was sweating.

Gavin was shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and gasped. I got really cold. I looked at Gavin he had a concerned look on his face.
"Are you ok?" he asked quietly.
I nodded.
"Yeah, just had a nightmare,..." I trailed off.
I looked at my phone. I had been asleep for almost 2 hours.
"Damn, have you been with me the entire time?" I asked.
Gavin nodded and mumbled a "mmhhmm," I smiled and blushed at Gavin.
He stayed with me.
"Aww Gav, you're sweet. " I gushed.
"Anything for you love," he replied.
I hugged Gavin. He tightened his grip on me. It felt nice to be in Gavin's arms. I let go of Gavin and felt his grip tighten then loosen. Gavin didn't want to let go of me. I looked at Gavin.
Michael walked into the room and said "Almost everyone is gone, wanna record the rage quit?"
I stood up and walked over to Michael. He told me to sit at Jack's desk. I sat down and loaded Hit Shit. Michael started to record and we started to record. After playing for 45 minutes, I finally became super angry. I tossed the controller, and stormed out of the room and yelled "FUCK THIS GAME!!!"
Michael was laughing his ass off. He stopped the recording. He walked outside and saw me sitting on the stairs waiting for him. He smiled at me.
"Good luck on that date tonight. " I said smiling back. All my anger was gone.
Michael and Lindsay were going to have a great time, and Joel and I would have a good time too.
"Hey Michael? What did you do with that photo of me and Gav on the couch?" I asked. Michael looked at me.
"I put it on the website along with a pic of you kissing Joel. You know the video you two made making out....yeah ..."
I shot off the stairs and towards Miheals computer. I clicked on the Rooster Teeth homepage and saw both the picture of Joel and I making out.
And the pic of me asleep with Gav. Above the photo was a caption saying
"Vote: Jorelle or Gavelle? Which is the cuter office couple? "
My face looked mortified. Michael was so beyond dead to me. Underneath the photos were hundreds of comments saying both Joel and Gavin. I looked at Micheal. "Ugh!" I groaned out loud.
Michael smiled and turned around when Lindsay knocked on the AH door.
"Whats wrong?" asked Lindsay.
"Nothing," I groaned.
Lindsay and Michael went out on their date and I waited while Joel finished Caboose lines.
When he finished, we went down the street to a local bar. When we walked in Lindsay and Micheal bumped into us.
"Hey guys," Lindsay and I said at the same time.
We laughed and looked at our dates. We sat down together and started to play truth or dare.
Except Micheal and I slowly started to make it dirty. I pulled out my iPhone and opened a app called sexy truth or dare. Joel was up first.
"Joel truth or dare?"I asked.
Joel replied with a sly grin "Dare"
"I dare you to kiss Lorelle!" Michael exclaimed.
My face turned bright red. Joel leaned across the table and kissed me. I kissed back and enjoyed every moment.
I leaned back and smiled. I turned to Lindsay and smiled even larger. This night was going to be fun.
After few hours of drinking and talking I grew tired and started to walk home. When I got home I fed my pets and went straight to bed. Just as I was falling asleep my phone started to buzz. I looked at it. I was surprised to see 4 text messages. One from Miles, one from Joel, one from Gavin and one from Burnie.
Miles: "good night L see you tomorrow."
Burnie:" Hey is this Lorelle,?"
Joel:" I had fun tonight :)"
Gavin:" Did you see the photos on the website?"
I sighed and replied to Burnie.
L:" yeah hey Burnie, what's up?"
B:" I wanna let you know that you and Joel have to make out again, but I'm not trying to be pervertish or anything but can you wear your skimpyest bra? It would make the video very funny."
My face turned bright red! I didnt know what to say.
L:" Sure... Red or black?"
Burnie:" Red.... Just don't wear white."
Laurel:" Haha ok :)"
Burnie didn't reply. I looked back at Gavin's message. I wonder what he thought. And yet I was terrified if he didn't like me.
L:" Which team are you? Joel or Gavin?"
Gavin:" ;)"
My face got bright red. Oh god. Gavin.
L:" oh Gavin what am I going to do with you?"
Gavin:" I could think of many things."
L:" Like...."
Gavin:" What are you doing?"
L:" laying in bed... U ?"
Gavin:" things... ;)"
L:" good or bad?"
Gavin:" good ;) it's late I'll let you get some sleep.... Good night love,"
L:" awwww.....Gav :( fine good night!"
I replied to Miles and Joel
L:" good night M "
L:" I had fun too ;) "
No one responded, so I turned off my phone and went to bed.