Chapter 6: Becoming Friends

Star's POV
"Travis! Travis!" I called out to Travis as he's on his way home after school after leaving my friends behind. Apparently, we don't usually get that much missions during the holidays so we're like on break and that goes for every spy agents.

"What?" Travis says as he turned around. I caught up to him and we started walking. "Uh, you see, I got this person for Secret Santa and—" I started but Travis cuts me off. "Aren't you not supposed to tell me your person?" He asks. "I...well, I just don't know what to get this person." I explained. "Lemme guess, it's someone from my team." He guesses and I nod.

"Just observe what that person likes and get him or her that." He said. Ugh, no help. I frown😒. "Ooh, I finished the book!" I said remembering. "Alisha died in the end. She killed herself knowing that her and Jacob could never be together. Ugh, what a sad ending, I thought they would actually end up together." I sigh sadly.

"You know what that teaches you? It teaches you that not every relationship is what you expect it to be, not every relationship will last." Travis says. I turn to him confused by what he means. 🤔 "What do you—" Suddenly as I'm about to ask Travis what he means, I feel a wet, hard and cold thing hit me in the head. "Yah!" I turned as I realized I got hit by a snowball and I could see Darold laughing. "You jerk!"

I grab a snowball in my hand and threw it at him. Darold dodges and laughs. "Miss!" He teases😜. I grab another snowball but Jayden hits me before I could throw it. "That's not fair!" I yelled at Jayden as he also laughs. I pick up another snowball but got hit from behind, turning, I see Travis laughing. "Nice one Travis!" Darold laughs. "Ight, y'all wanna go?" I asked cracking my knuckles👊

"Snowball fight!" Drake calls out and we all started hitting each other and dodging them as well. I got hit a few times by them and also hit them as well. "Ha!" I laugh as I hit Travis. But then something hit me and I turn and saw Umi laughing. "Umi you betrayer!" I jump on her into a huge pile of snow as she screams and laughs. 😂

We had fun that time, all Darks and Blood were having fun together and we forgot we were even enemies. That day, Dark and Blood grew closer together and it felt nice. We never expected each other to be the way we were and that was a good thing. I forgot about all my stress that day too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following weekend, we all planned on going to the mountain and ski there. And when I say we, I mean we as in us Dark and Blood. I know it's weird since headquarters might find out but there aren't any security cameras from spies on the mountain, that's why we planned it there, I know, bailing the rules but whatever.

"Whoa..." I said in awe as we reached the top. I could see a nice landscape from up here. 😦 "It's so..." I started but couldn't find the right words to say. "Don't tell me you've never came up here before." Travis says. "I never did. Dark's missions are more inside the city." I explained. "Really? For us, we go literally everywhere." Yui says. "That's lucky." Umi says surprised, I was too.

"Aren't you guys advanced?" Drake asks. "We are but headquarters only allow spies that are way more advance than us, people who are way more experienced with the world." Umi explained. "That's different. Anyone who is top can go anywhere for us Bloods." Selene shrugs.

"Come on, it's vacation, let's go skiing already." Jayden says impatiently as he head up. We followed behind him. After we got our stuff for skiing, Blood went swooping down the mountain on their ski. 🏂⛷

"Can y'all do that? Cause I can't." I asked surprised as I'm watching Blood. "I was taught before." Jayden shrugs as he went down. "Yeah me too, come on Umi, I'll help you." Darold offered. "And not me?" I complain. "Umi's a way better listener than you, unlike you, she doesn't complain as much." He says and they just left like that.