The Omega Brothers

Compared to the Omegas living in the city, here in our place Omegas are living peacefully. We never care of those obnoxious Alphas and Betas that look down on Omegas, but still I believe there are some of their kinds that are still good, like my brothers' doctors and my mother's bestfriend, Dr. Cheng. He had been taking care of us like we are his son, all our fees in the hospital he always takes care of it. Oh sorry what am I blabbing about my name is Huang Lige I am 17 years old and in my last year in highschool. I am a cheerful person but I only have few friends because they find my looks weird, they say I am not good looking as my brothers, but who cares I know they are more beautiful than me and I am proud of that.

Huh? My brothers? Oh so the one that's busy preparing the breakfast thats are eldest brother Feng Jian Yu, and the one reading a book that's Xu Wei Zhou? What is it? Why do we have different last name? You see we all have different father but regardless we love each other.

"Lige, you come down here this instance! You'll be late in school."

It's Jian Yu-gege, he is very OC and he usually wants things organize and really scold me when I will go to school a bit late, yeah for him a minute late is unforgivable. As I go downstairs the breakfast is already prepared so looking at the clock CRAP! yeah I will be late! My teacher is going to skin me alive in a flash I just took some bread one in my mouth the other in my hand waving goodbye to my two brothers.

"Lige, lets go out together, I forgot I have shift at 9am"

Thats my other brother Zhou-ge, yeah aside from reading books, he likes to knit as well he also have a cheerful personality, due to some money issues, he and Jian Yu-ge stopped college and decided to just let me finish my education first, he is working in the Diner as well as in a convenience store, same with Jian Yu-ge, call them protective but they never allow me to work yet not now they would always say for me to focus on my studies.

"Morning, Yo Zhou! Good thing I was able to make it let's all go!"

That's Chen Wen-gege Zhou-ge's friend, yeah he looks like a girl I wonder how can someone like him stuck on a man's body with a woman's face. Oh well, as both of them go to their workplace I skipped happily excited to go to school, Mayao told me thathe would let me borrow a new CD with new songs I can practice for dancing.

But on my way I noticed some luxurious cars in the streets. It's very rare to see those in my area, you see this parts are mostly resided by Omegas, few Alphas go here I am sure they are one Betas here are mostly seen if you go in some company or in schools like one of my teachers.

As I entered the room, I spotted Mayao right away.

"Hey, did you bring the CD you promise?"

"Yep"

He said happily and handed it to me. One of my dream is to be a choreographer, I love dancing well I can also sing but not as good as my brothers, I right away out it in my bag and just waited for our teacher.

Finally he arrived, that's Chen Qui Shi our Science teacher as well as our school nurse.

"Next you will have a physical exam, as we all know this datas we took every year is to see your Stamina, Strength and Endurance all required for you to be qualified as a good Omega if you are strong to produce children."

Seriously? But we are just teens but perhaps this is for the future, now in this modern world even us males can reproduce, they say we are lucky not to encounter the social world before, but because we are class into different identity such as the Alpha, Beta and Omega isn't it discrimination too? But here in our place Omegas here are mostly male, compared to female Omegas so I don't feel that way.

"Huang Lige, Dr. Peng message me, he said he had done your check-up this year so your exempted."

"Oh ok..."

Check-up? well Dr. Cheng always exempt us so I just nodded.

After our class I hurriedly went back home, I heard Jian Yu-ge will prepare a delicious dinner for the three of us, today is out mother and sister's death anniversarry, she died when I was only 3 so I have a vague memory of him, but I saw some of her pictures and she is pretty. She might hate us because all of our father just abandoned her but for us we are her precious jewels.

"I'm home!"

"There you are Lige come let's start the celebration."

"Ma, this is for you you see I got the highest marks in Math today." I said happily.

"Ma, did you know after Lige graduate I was planning to go back studying again, Dr. Cheng said he will help me."

"Ma, all of us are okay I make sure my brothers are always safe and we always make sure nothing will happen to both of them."

I know what Jain Yu-ge was talking about. Zhou-ge told it to me, 2 years after mother died her last partner still stayed with us and what we do not know is that he is harassing my brother, good thing before he can do something bad to him Zhou-ge who was with Dr. Cheng that time was able to save him, though the man ran away. He was the reason why my supposedly sister dies when she was still in my mother's womb.

"Lige, Zhou-Zhou, lets promise each other that no matter what happens we will always be together, like we always believe this world still have good people and we know we still have a bright future."

I smiled and nodded in agreement, yes this world is still a wonderful place to live after all there are still good people and I will never stop believing.

AN: That is chapter 1 for you, yes all of them will have POV but I decided to start with Huang Lige, I know this is not his real age but i love imagining him a a naive Highschool boy