Special Chapter(Dongfeng and Mayao)

Mayao's POV

As we arrive in Dong Feng's apartment I slowly turned my head, I admit I like him but somtimes I would ask myself if he really likes me or he just really wanted a child that's why he wants to have me as his mate. As he put my bags in our room, we both sat on the sofa and Dongfeng started to discuss things like promising me that he will not be like those alphas who will just leave his mate, that he will not follow the contract and will make me happy, he told me for him I was a person not just a tool or someone just to carry a baby, he wants to cherish me and spend the rest of his life with me, and that actuall makes me happy. I thought it was impossible but I felt lucky I have a partner like him.

Dongfeng just make sure that I would do everything as his partner help him in the house and even advice him to tell him if I find him offensive as he is not good with words.

Well he is indeed not good with words whenever I ask him he just nods at me, after we signed our contract we go to the doctor for my check-up and as expected I am healthy and has no problem bearing a child. I didn't want to admit this but I really find him attractive who won't be besides he is a celebrity like Chuinan whenever he would looked at me I would take my eyes off him but I knew he is aware I was staring at him.

I still can't believe that I am with him for several months now, he always bring me to his tapings and he would only look at me after his take, so I am glad he is mine not that mine that I possesed him just mine that he looks only at me and same for him. And another thing he is a complete gentleman as he hasn't touch me till now, I was indeed amaze of his storng self-control. One thing I also notice he likes to take pictures of everything including me, even when I am sleeing or doing my household job and that made me like him more. Our only problem is communication, he does not talk much and when i started a conversation everything feels awkward, but the lack of communication makes me feel he did not like as much as I like him.

Even when he brought me in the parties, he seem like a cold person, but after that he turned to that gentle guy I know and that makes me confuse. I know I am not attractive enough to be someone's mate, some say may face is not that typical type of omega like how Lige was being teased about but, I would say Lige is more beautiful than me, he has this innocent eyes that some alphas are drown into looking, his brothers are bothe pretty too even Chen Wen, but me I am thin, big eyes, I felt everything in me are not in proportion sometimes I ask myself why Dong Feng choose me.

The fact that I am insecure with my looks did not hel, since a lot of pretty girls and boys surrounds him. They are so flirty! Dong Feng is already holding my hand and they still do not get the message he's mine bitches! In order to get distracted I look away, I hate parties now, he is ignoring me and I hate maybe I was rigth he really does not love I am the only one loving him,

Suddenly he let go of me and when the photographers appear before them he smile at that girl and took a picture with her. I felt tired and praying this party ended, suddenly I did not notice I kinda fell asleep in our table.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked me.

No I am not I am in love with you and it hurts that you don't, I want to say it but I can't.

After that party, I became more silent I know Dongfeng keeps staring at me but I ignore him, even during our dinner he did not eat his food now he also does not like my cooking. And that goes on for many weeks, even when he brought me in his tapings now I just spoke with Lige but then when we are left alone I am quiet again well we both are. the one day we were both at home he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Mayao do we have a problem?"

I ignored him and walked away, he followed me thorugh our kitchen. I was shocked when he slammed on the table.

"Fuck! Tell me what is your damn problem!"

I was surprise and starled at the same time. I do not is he pleading or demanding me to tell the issue, but still I ignore him and went on our room but I i close the door I suddenly break down took a blanket and cover myself. I did not even notice he also went inside and remove my blanket now he sees me crying, he suddenly embraces me but I tried to pushed him away but his hold became tighter.

"Why are you running away from me? Do have another man Mayao?"

Is he an idiot, how can I have another man, he was the one crowded by those pretty girls and boys, no one even bother to look at me.

"Are you an idiot! How dare you say that you asshole, I have stay loyal to you even after you hurt me you are really stupid can't you see I am in love with you!"

There it the cat's out of the bug now I am crying in front of him and I bet I am look uglier when I cry, I was surprise when he suddenly hugged me tighter I tried to let go but he is too strong for me.

"Stupid! I am relieved I thought this is only one-sided I thought I was the only one loving you, I was afraid you will leave me alone and I can;t live without you."

What he loves me? 

"Don't lie if you really love me then why do I feel like you are embarassed being with me, why do I felt left out when you act friendly with those girls!"

"Look, Mayao I do not have any excuse for what I act but of course I am an Alpha I should not even feel any emotion you should jusy be someone who give birth to my baby, but thats not what I feel I felt something that I should not be feeling and you make all my emotions go haywire, and about those girls I am an actor I wanted to get publicity to be famous to earn money, but any other than that you're the best among everyone, please believe me Mayao don;t leave me."

I was stunned wait is he crying? I suddenly hold his hand and caressed his face.

"Than show me what you feel about me, make me yours please."

And with that he suddenly kissed me on lips, clothes discarded everywhere, with every thrust he would say I am beautiful, he loves, that he is my life, all my insecurities were all gone.

To say sex did not help, actually it does now even if he smile on those girls, I no longer cause I am the only one who the sweet side and his adorkable side of him. 

I know I can conceieve a baby and we are excited to get one, I actually no longer track my cycle, but one time I went to Chen Wen's house and sneak one of his pregnancy test kit and accidentally I found out I was indeed pregnant. I can;t believe I am going to be a parent, a little mayao or Dongfeng is okay, I can;t wait to tell him the wonderful news.

I was humming in our Living room when Dong Feng arrived from his shoot.

"Dongfeng, do you want a girl or a boy?"

"You mean a baby boy or girl, does not matter." He answered shortly.

"Well it matters cause according to my calendar we will have our we are having one in twent-four weeks."

"Baby you carry a pregnancy for thirty-six weeks not twenty-four weeks, remeber the doctor told that to us."

I shrugged my shoulder and kissed him on his cheeks telling him I will cook for our food. Suddenly he rushed to my side and hugged me.

"You are pregnant."

Finally my stupid adorable handsome husband realized it. I am excited we are now going to have our own family

A/N: Sorry it has been a long time since my ast update but I can;t think of next for the our Jing Yu and Wei Zhou couple so I decided to do this pair, who wants another special couple now for CHen Wen and Feng Song vote or comment thank you.