Claiming Him

I was on a separate room, my brothers had now been doing their tests. It has been 2 hours and I am still crying in the hospital bed. I felt guilty I did not know I could put everyone in trouble. I cannot help but blame myself. Since I have known Chuinan, though he does not say what we are I always obediently follow whatever he had said, I already have my tests 2 days ago, the only thing need is for the reproduction exam. I am afraid having the thought of producing a child. I suddenly took my wallet which has my mother's picture along with my brothers and hug them clos to my chest. Chuinan had been out of the hospital since he needs to fix some things, good thing he can't see me crying. I tried to wipe it my schedule is in 4 hours, I am longing see my brothers since he is not yet around I decided to look for them but as I open the door, I saw in front of me.

"Don;t you dare try to escape." He suddenlt threatened me.

"My brothers please I want to see them, and Dr. Cheng what will you do to him please do not hurt him."

"I understand your concern about your brother but why are you worried about that frau doctor, who is he to you huh?" He suddenly asked, his voice is cold I am frightened.

"He is the father we never had, he always help us pick up us from school when my brothers are busy, sometimes he brings food for us he is the kindest person we met. I..."

"Enough of that bullshit, you stay there you cannot go out."

"Why?"

"Your brothers are starting to have their test and you cannot disturb them." He said trying to hold my face but I walk backwards trying to avoid him. He sighed knowing I am frightened, suddenly his gaze softened and he slowly walked towards me.

"I promise you will see them okay? Just be a good boy." he said as he embrace me and lead me to the bed. 

"What are you doing." I asked him as he also lie on the bed with me.

"Just sleep, I'll stay here with you." he said as he put my head in his chest. 

I can hear his breathing, I tried to inhale his scent I will be honest it is so good, suddenly I drifted back to sleep as I hold the sleeves of his polo shirt.

Hours passed, I suddenly woke up, I saw the doctor that would do my exam is finally there, she smiled at me and asked me to go to the Ultrasound room, Chuinan is already awake, he also went with us.

"Okay, Huang Lige, 17 right, so first will do an ultrasound in your stomach let me remove you hospital robes. As she helped me, Chuinan stopped her and do it for me."Be careful of touching him." he said threatening the doctor. Man he is scary, but I do not know I feel happy cause I can feel his jealousy but I should not assume. I felt cold when the gel was applied.

Then afterwards, I can see my internals, she said I am good to produce a child. I smiled hearing that, then now is the second phase where he need to enter the device in my you know what it is. Again Chuinan helped me I am embarassed being half naked in front of him he hold my hand asking him to just look at him, I do not know but due to weird intrusion of the device I kind of let out a sound well I guessed I moan while looking at him and that is so freaking embarassing.

After that the doctor decide to clean me up but Chuinan again blocked her, he tried to help me since I am already embarass I just told him I can do it myself. As we return in the room, the nurse finally removed the IV in my hand. And since I smell weird already I decided to have a shower, the problem is I do not have clothes with me.

"What's the problem?" He asked me .

"I don't have extra clothes."

He suddenly took a paperbag and gave it to me. I thank him and enter the shower. I need to cool my head and I can feel that my lower body is having some weird reaction so I tried to calm, I can say he is so sweet he even bought some shampoo and body wash. After half an hour I am done, I notice the clothes are kinda big, I walked out of the bathroom still holding the towel drying up my hair.