Just Love

I was too engrossed in reading a book at a bookstore. Since both my brothers are busy I decided to stroll around by myself, yes my brothers are very protective but who would always want me a simpleton? I never had a glimpse of my real father  my brether said he left after i was born, my mom loves us all, when she died my brothers are all the family I had left. I was thinking maybe I was Cinderella minus evil stepsisters since both of them treats me like a baby it's just I dream of my Prince Charming. If my geges will heard me saying this I swear they will just say I am a still a baby but I am not. But yeah I act like one. I forgot I was planning to buy a new cookbook for Zhou-gege, next week is his birthday, he loves to cook well I do too but his is much more delicious. I was busy looking for what I would buy, they did not know I secretly save from the allowance they gave me and this is the best I can do especially for Zhou-ge.

I was busy when suddenly i bumped into someone's hand.

"Oh sorry I..."

Wow he looks so handsome like those prince in the fairytales, My tounge was all tied up. Though his stares are kinda intimidating me.

"Uhm... sir m-mmy hand..."

Thats all I could say but he seems to not heard me.

"Huang Lige."

"Huh?"

"You Id it says Huang Lige."

"Oh"

Yeah I forgot I always have my id around you see, this is the rural's ID we get discounts anywhere a priviledge of being a student. he let go of my hand as he haded me the cookbook I want to buy. When I was at the cashier I observe he is still looking at me. By his looks seems like he is one of those Alphas that are from the city, I remember Wei Zhou warned me not to be to close to them but even if he is cold I can;t help but get curious. 

As i went out of the store, it suddenly rain oh no!, I was not aware why of all days, I don't even have my umbrella, I decided maybe it will stopped but it did not I attempt to finally go out of the shed but someone grabbed my arm. I looked back it was him he suddenly took out something from his pocket a handkerchief wiping my face since it got wet.

"Thank you." I bashfully told him.

"Where do you live I can take you home."

"Uhm just around the alley but I would prefer to go alone, you see my brothers might ask me some question and they might tell me to stay away from you so..."

"Then I will just bring you near your place then you can walk through your house, seems like the rain won't stop."

How can I say no, inside the car we are both quiet well seems like it is one of his characteristic. So I decided to start a conversation thanks to the traffic along the way.

"Sir uhm I..."

"Chuinan, you can call me Chuinan..."

"Erm Chuinan, are you one of those Alpha from the city?"

"Why?"

"I saw some cars near our school, it's near the AO building, thats why I ask and yours is the one I saw back then, are you here looking for a mate?"

Darn what a question

"Maybe"

"Dr. Cheng said that we should be careful you see it is very rare for someone in the city to be here since most of the Alpha and Beta went already there."

"Have you done your exam?"

"Huh?"

"Exams for Omega"