No One Compares To You

Chuinan's POV Part 2

It was almost noon when I woke up, the rays of the sun hit my eyes and I hastily woke up, when I look at my right side of the bed I suddenly smile, Lige seems to be tired from our last night's activity as he is still sleeping soundly in my arms, he really looks adoarable no matter what he do I find it very endearing, I was happy I was able to claim him, at first I was afraid when I kind of become rougher during our session, I never felt this way being concern of someone during sex, before everyone is just a bed warmer but Lige is indeed different I really love him and want to spend my lifetime with him.

"Precious." I called him, waking him up I know I might sound a little rude cutting his sleep but I am worried he might be hungry.

"Hmm?" I smiled, he is indeed cute.

"It's noon now, I bet you are hungry."

He slowly opened his eyes and blink a few time, he slowly get up but wince I bet he was still in pain. I gently help him and kissed his forehead.

"I am so sorry, I felt guilty causing you pain." I said, as he is having even a hard time to move, yes I Kong Chuinan never as in never in my life go guilty especially when it comes to having rough sex thats what my sex partners usually wanted but for him there is a pang on my chest seeing him hurt.

"It's okay, even I am in pain I am happy as long as it's you." He said with a smile, trying to cuddle me. Suddenly our sweet moments were interrupted when a room service knocked on the door, bringing our lunch. I prepared everything and just feed him while we are on our bed, so our 1 week in Sanya was indeed enjoyed, we do almost activities, walk by the shore and of course make love. I was hoping to extend our stay but my manager called me informing me of my upcoming press conferrence for a new movie  and also it will be Lige's first day in school as well and I don't want to miss it so we had no choice but to go back to Beijing.

"Chuinan..." 

"Yes my precious?"

"Thank you for bringing me to Sanya and thank you for coming into my life."

"No, I should be the one thanking you for giving meaning to my life." I said as I caressed his cheeks and give him a kiss on his lips.

Back in our normal lives in our home, finally Lige's first day in school arrives, he woke up first before me and I smile when I felt him give me a peck on my cheeks, he decided to take a shower first and a joined him inside. As we finished our bath and our breakfast We went out and got inside of my car, he was holding my hands as he felt nervous.

"Don't worry you'll do great okay?"

He nodded, I know this will be the first time Mayao is not with him, due to his best friend's sensitive pregnancy, Dong Feng decided to have his mate enrolled after Mayao give birth, and I heard from Jing Yu that Wei Zhou preferred for the mean time to stay at home, same as Wang Qing's mate Jian Yu who seems to preferred to be with him all the time.

When we enter the University, I can see Lige became more uncomfortable because fans suddenly approached us, good thing I have the security called and Lige went safely to his class, as he said his goodbye I kissed him in front of the students who seemed to feel like they are seeing a romantic movie well I do not care I want to express in public my affection for him.

Lige knew that I may not be able to pick him after his class ended due to my commitments and he smiled telling he understand me and at least he would be able to spend some of his time with Wei Zhou, well I am still not close to him due to not wanting me for his brother but Jing Yu is the only one available to pick Lige and of course I worried about my mate's security so I do not want him to go home alone, besides he will see Mayao as well as Dong Feng has some appointments along with me.