Facing a Trial

Me and Jian Yu have been noticing Lige's actions lately but perhaps we were thinking he must just be tired. Ever since the Alphas from the city arrived and learned they are part of AO we realize something will change in our lives something we never expected. It was this morning when we recieve a letter from the office about a trial, it seems like AO had been accusing some Omegas in the city and we are informed especially our family to be on a trial this concerned Dr. Cheng's practice, I wondered what happened.

"Zhou Zhou!"

"Jian yu! Did you see this letter?"

"About?"

"The 3 of us are needed in the trial, it's about Dr. Cheng and our evasion of our responsibilities."

I cluelessly wonder, but I was never aware of list or even being under mandatory of needing a mate, I do not know but I felt something will change in our life and this scares me because it feels like this change involves my brothers.

"We are not guilty right? We never done anything and last time I check this is the first time we are informed about this."

Jian Yu tried to comfort me, Lige who had just come home is wondering why are we so serious so we decided to hide the letter and begin to prepared the dinner. 

The next day, It was my shift in the diner I was so busy with all of my thoughts when suddenly Chen Wen appeared. He is my best friend since elementary and he is now licing with his grandmother bothe his parents abandoned him when he was young, his mother an Omega run off with another man when he was 7 and his father also left him and never seen again. But you cannot see in his face any hint of sadness he always have this positive side of his he still have this childishness I am 3 years older than him but still his childishness reminds me of my youngest brother.

"Did you know we are forced to do some test again?"

"Huh?"

"The rumors were most Omega here had neglected their responsibility and seems like I will be part of the list but I needed to be under the medical exam, you know I hate needles, and to be honest I can't leave my grandmother what if the partner I would have is just like my father, I know I will not abandon him but what if he does."

"I know, that's what I was thinking as well but let's all be positive okay?"

I smiled at him and just continue our work. It was 7pm when I finish my shift and went back home, Lige was sleeping soundly in our bedroom while Jian Yu was at the living room shakingly holding another letter.

"We are need in the AO building by 9am along with Dr. Cheng he is under a trial."

I was shocked why? Dr. Cheng was so nice did he do something? what is happening. All are my thoughts until that fateful day. We are in front of the AO Office, in front of the President of AO, the father of that tall cold guy, Jing Yu was there too as well as the guy who keeps on staring at Lige. My brother who seems to be afraid is still hugging me as if he had done something wrong. 

"Gege"

"What is it?"

"Is it my fault?"

I was surprise what is he talking about? He is on the verge of crying while we are waiting for Dr. Cheng.

"I told Chuinan we were never on the list because of Dr. Cheng and I..."

What! He had been in contact with that guy since when? My brother who I am afraid to be associated woth that Kong Chuinan had been secretly seeing him.

"Lige why didn;t you you tell us about this?" It was Jian Yu who suddenly scold him we don't care if they heard us, Lige just keep on sobbing saying sorry all over again I guess he does not want this to happen.

"Are going to be separated?" he told us.

"No we will always be together okay?" I told him as I hugged him holding his hand.

"If I were do not give your brother that false hope." It was Jing Yu who suddenly spoke.

I glared at him and just comforted my brother Jian Yu is also nervous so I hold his hand, suddenly Dr. Cheng enter the office, Lige, who was closest to him dashed towards our doctor and embraced. He keeps on saying sorry, he just smiled at him I can see that Chuinan suddenly goes between them and pulled Lige away from Dr. Cheng, I really don't like him for my brother.

"Take your hands off from my brother." I told him. He smirked at me and let go of Lige who right away went beside me.

"Lets see if you can do that after the trial." That guy if only he is not an alpha I will seriously beat him. Jian Yu tried to calm me and we all sit down.

"So Dr. Cheng you are their doctor since they were kids right?"

"Yes"

"We never see their registration how come?" It was Chuinan.

"I decide to not put them part of the medical records."

"Did you know that it would jeopardize your job." the tall cold guy Wang Qing told him.

"I guess you will never understand when Jian Yu was born, his father abandoned him, then Mei Luo his mother was on the list again and got another partner and he had Wei Zhou and she was hurt by his partner and afterwards left him, and she was forced to be partnered again, and Lige was born when I saw him and he got his mother's eyes those eyes pleading for protection I know I need to do some action. I can't let others hurt the son of the woman I only love, she had a big dream tobe a doctor and fate seems to be cruel on her, then she got another partner who is abusive and even attempted to rape Jian Yu, if Wei Zhou and I was not there he could have the same fate in an early age so yes I did for their mother I want to protect from you people."

I was surprised he loved my mother but why did he not claimed her?

"Do you expect us to cry from your story?" Chuinan said coldly to him.

"You freak!" I told him. "How could you!, My brother was almost rape and thats what you r going to say?"

"You better hold your tounge if I were you."

"No, I will never allow my brothers to be forced be partnered to anyone why don't you just leave us alone!" I told him, Jian Yu was crying along with Lige I grabbed them and tried to get out of the office after the guards had Dr. Cheng arrested for fraud and falsification of documents. But they blocked our way. I saw my brother Lige taken by Chuinan I tried to take him but Jing Yu suddenly blocked me.

"Please give me back my brother."

"No, I am sorry but you need to go to proper examination."

"You cannot force us, just let us go please." It was Jian Yu who pleaded to him. Wang Qing went beside him and pulled him away from me.

I do not know but I pushed Jing Yu away and I decided to punch the guards and bravely took Jian Yu with me but what I did not know is Jian Yu suddenly fainted.

"What the.."

"Jing Yu you know what to do."

He tried to come closer to me and suddenly embrace me.

"I am sorry to do this." I suddenly felt something pricked my neck and in a matter of minutes all my surroundings turn to black all I can here is my brother Lige calling my name.