Frustrations

I never thought  life can be this kind to me, I have a guy here who treasured me and allowed me to see Zhou Zhou on his special day, and a guy who is very considerate but I wonder why hasn't he done anything? Last time I visit Zhou Zhou, I was kind of envy that they already go on that stage. I can see him limping once in a while, well for Lige, he told me that Chuinan does not want to rush him, but I am older than Zhou then why can't I have it I am no masochist but I also want it. I usually hates it when he teases me like I want to grab Wang Qing and go all the way, argh! I am frustrated maybe he does not find me attractive or maybe he has someone wah! I need to stop being paranoid. 

I was watching tv when I saw that Chuinan publicly announce Lige as his mate, seems like I had a bad impression of Chuinan as I see in the tv I was crying because our baby had found someone he loved, I was so engrossed watching my brother in the tv when suddenly Wang Qing arrived from work. He suddenly he kissed me on my cheeks.

"Welcome home Qing!" I said as I jumped on him.

"Here I brought some food, no need to cook for tonight." He said smiling at me. I noticed he had an envelope on his hand.

"What's that?" I curiously asked.

"It's Kong's Annual Ball and we are invited so we will buy suits tommorow after my work."

I smiled finally we'll see each other again my brothers. 

"Uhm, Qing..."

"Hmm?"

"You see sometimes I am kinda bored at home, can I go to work with you?" I asked him with my eyes full of work. He did not answer right away but he smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"You don't need to ask." I hugged him tightly and happily prepare our foods, though there is one thing that I observe from Qing is that after our dinner, he never let me touch his phone and it has password which I have idea what is it. Is he keeping something from me well I hope not.

It's my first time in Qing's office, I was amazed it is so beautiful inside it has all the things I rarely see, It is so cozy especially the couch, I smiled looking at him doing the work, he is so handsome being serious, my moments of looking at him were cutoff when I saw a girl in short skirt approaching her.

"Hey Qing." I suddenly saw him frown.

"Mei Yun what are you doing here?"

So this is the Mei Yun his mother is talking about, compare to me she is so beautiful, I can;t compete with her.

"I thought we'll have lunch together." She smiled seductively and smirked when she looked at me. I decided to stand up and approached Qing. I suddenly kissed him passionately and he seemed to respond eagerly but hell I do not want to go all the way here in the office.

"I am hungry, leave or stay it's your choice." I said glaring at her and walked out of the office. I was on the ground floor wanting to go home, I never felt so embarassed in my life, I suddenly noticed someone grabbed me it was Qing.

"Hey, I did not know she'll be there."

"Liar! Is this the reason why you never let me borrow your phone? Are you still having a communication with her, if you really want me then why did you let her come to your office." I was crying not caring if others saw me sniffing."

"Look I did not know okay? Maybe my mother sent her. You should know by now how serious I am."

"Then then why did we haven't gowoldway." I said it fast fir him not to understand.

"Huh?"

"Why did we haven't GO ALL THE WAY you jerk!" I screamed at him. He looked with me raising his brow and suddenly laughed at me, I was fuming with anger that I'd ecided to leave him but he stopped me again.