Should I go and meet them?

Isabella's view
It's now 9:30pm I haven't spoke to Brad ever since I ended the call. I feel bad because he said he was scared. I slowly walked down the stairs with my phone in my pocket and left
the house.

As soon as I got out side off the house my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and yet again it was Brad.

@TheVampsBrad: Izzy are you ok?? You haven't answered me since you ended the call. I'm scared. Please stay safe xxxx
10:03pm

I just put it back into my pocket. I walked to the park. There was someone standing by a bench. I slowly started to walk over there when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was a girl. It looked like Brad's ex. "So your the amazing Isabella that took my boyfriend." She smirked. I just stood there confused. She pulled a bandana out and put it around my mouth. She tightened her grip on my arm and started pulling me somewhere. She drove to an abandoned house. "Right shut your mouth." She said and pushed me into a little room. Then all I remember is that she knocked me out.

Brad's view
It's now the next morning. Izzy hasn't answered me at all. I'm pacing up and down the hotel room. All off a sudden the news comes on. I sit down and listen to it. "A teenage girl was kidnapped last night at 10pm. In a park. The police are trying to find the victim." She said. "What you watching Brad?" James asked walking into the room. "A teenager has been kidnapped." I sighed. "What?! Do you know where from?" He asked. "Apparently from the park down the road." I said. "Come on will go see what's happened." He said dragging my arm.

Isabella's view
Suddenly Sydney walked into the room. "They found out." She said. I just looked down into my lap. Why would this be happening to me. She's Brad's ex, I'm not even going out with him. "Why am I even here. Me and Brad aren't going out. What do you want from me?!" I screamed. She put a bandana over my mouth and tied my hands and feet so I couldn't move. She got a knife out and started stabbing me all over my legs and arms. "Shut your mouth or they'll here you." She said stabbing a little bit harder. I tried not to cry. Then about 30 minutes off her cutting me she left. I pulled my phone out with all my strength and rang the number the boys gave me.

(Izzy = I and Brad = B)
B: Hello?
I: Brad help. Please
B: Izzy is that you?
I: Yes just help. I'm hurting. I don't know where I am. Help please. I'm running out off breathe. She might come back hurry.
B: What do you mean she might come back?
I: S-Sydney
B: What has she done?
I: Brad I'm kinda dieing just help please

As I said that she walked through the door. "What do you think your doing?" She shouted, ending the call. "Your a slut! Why would you even ring him. He doesn't like you or love you?!" She screamed in my face, maybe a bit too loud. The door crashed open as she pushed my head violently. I felt it crack but I couldn't do anything about it I'm bleeding too much. "Put your hands where we can see them!" A male voice shouted. All this noise was painful for my head. Who found me?

Suddenly 4 boys ran into the room. "Is that you Izzy?" They all asked. "Umm who are you?" I asked. They all ran over and helped me up. "It's Brad. We found you. Don't worry she can't do anything too you now." He smiled rubbing my back slowly. Then ambulances turned up. "Is there anyone that you want to come with you. We can only fit 4 other people in the ambulance." I nice man smiled. "Brad, James, Tristan and Connor." I smiled. That answer was so easy. They all got in with me. As we got to the hospital all the boys went somewhere. All my arms and legs got stitched and so did my head.

Brad's view
"Wow she's so pretty. Even with blood all over her." James said. "I'm just scared. I hope she's ok. I should've told her that I like her more then a friend. But I'm just a pussy and didn't do it." I said walking franticly around the White, dead hospital. "Boys you can come see Isabella now." A nurse smiled pulling me out off my thoughts. We walked into her room. She had a huge smile plastered on her face. She had a blue cast on her leg, because it was really bad. "Hey." We all said at the same time. "Hey. OMG. Your actually in the same room as me. That's a dream come true. Someone wake me up from this amazing dream." She said rushing her words. "Calm down. And no we are actually here. Where not fake. You can even touch Brad's hair and see if that's real since you fell for that." James said. "How you doing then?" Con asked. "I'm getting there. Kinda scary knowing that Brad's ex has done all this. I thought she was really nice but I think my thoughts changed themselves very fast after that." She giggled. OMG her giggle is adorable. I may have been staring for a while. "So umm do you have a boyfriend?" Tris asked knowing that I would want to know. "Nope. I haven't because I'm too busy and stuff. Plus the last time I had one, he hurt me and kinda scarred me fro life. Just like this has but that was worse." She smiled. She's adorable. I have to ask her out. I need to make her mine. Then my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Con.

From Condor
Bradley Will Simpson stop staring at her. Maybe go and ask her out. I'll get the boys out. I can see you like her so do it when we leave ;)

To Condor
Thanks. And how can you tell that I like her??

From Condor
I have my ways ;)