3 days

Isabella's view
I woke up to the calm sound of Brad's heartbeat. I rolled out of my bed as I needed a pee. I quickly used the toilet and went downstairs. All the girls were up so we sat and talked for a bit. After a long gossip with the girls me and Ellie decided to make pancakes. She was making the pancakes because I would give everyone food poisoning 😂😂 not even lying I would. I started cutting up fruit because I hate not being healthy, as much as I like sweets and stuff you still need to be healthy. The thing is I haven't actually told the boys I'm a health freak because they will all hate me. I put the bowl of cut fruit in the middle of the table and went to make drinks for everyone.

I felt a pair of colds arms sneak around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I felt a pair of lips attach to my neck and knew it was Brad. I turned my head so I was facing him. "You alright there?" I asked as a cheeky little grin appeared on his face. "Maybe." He giggled. Yes he giggle OMG what the hell it was soooo cute I could die. He removed his head off my shoulder and went over to the table. In walked Destiny, Becca, Nat, Jess, Con, Tris, James, Soph and Olly. I have no clue when they got home but hey ho. "Surprised she let you cook pancakes Ellie." Jess smirked. "Shhh it's your guys treat but heading to the gym after girlies." I giggled. All of the people that hang round with me will know that if they have fatty food they will be going to the gym after. The girls have got used to it now. Soph never does come neither does Olly but that's their choice really. Brad looked at me weirdly when I said we were going gym after tho.

"For your answer boys. Isabella is a health freak. She goes gym everyday it's normally with Taylor but she's with Ed at the moment. She also makes everyone eat healthy things." Olly said. "Bit like James then?" Con said but made it a question. "She is way worse then James. He will eat fatty food without a run she will eat it then run like 300 miles." Nat said being dramatic. Yeah I am a health freak but what's so wrong with that. Everyone started eating and I could feel a hand on my thigh. I looked down and realised it was Brad's hand. I looked up at him and smiled. "I'll come gym with you see how hot you look while working out." He whispered in my ear not letting anyone else hear what he just said. I looked at him and we both started laughing. "Brad's being a dirty little shit." Destiny giggled. Every time she has pancakes she giggles. "Destiny language young lady there is a baby in the room." Sophie yelled at her. Sophie is like our mum, she always tells us off if we swear or do anything stupid. Well none of us could live without her. She means too much too all of us. "Isabella Mae Murs you and your friends need to leave. Me, Oliver and Sophie need to do something. Oh and could you take Luke. Sophie has packed a few things he will need for the day go have fun. I'll watch Davey but don't go to a club.

I got up and ran straight to my room. I feed Davey and then got into some gym clothes. I walked back down to the others and all the other girls went upstairs except Nat and Jess. "We have to go home Iz. We'll text you soon." Nat smiled while giving me a hug. When I finished hugging Nat I had a quick hug with Jess and they left. I pulled Destiny and Beccas arms out the door since the had got changed. I went back in got some clean clothes and Luke buggy and bag. I put him in the buggy and walked out with the boys. Brad was walking behind me with his hands placed gently on my waist. We were all walking to the gym together because you know keeping healthy is amazing. I would be going gym with Taylor but she's with Ed and working on the new album and stuff so yeah. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms fully around my waist. "You guys are just so cute." Becca squealed. Her and Destiny ran off. I'm meant to be doing that because I'm the youngest. We got stopped by some fans coming over to us. "OMG your The Vamps!" She squealed. They took some photos and one off her friends came over to me. "Are you and Brad dating? You'd be cute together. Is that your baby? Wait are you Olly Murs' sister and Taylor Swifts cousin?" She asked with one breath. Not many people know that me and Taylor are cousins. "Yes me and Brad are dating. This is my sister Sophie's baby not mine I'm not old enough to have kids yet. Yes I am Olly's sister and Taylor's cousin." I smiled at her. She took a photo with me but I really don't know why because I'm not famous or anything. She asked if I could get the boy, Olly and Taylor to follow her. Of course I said yes because I hate saying no to people.