1 day

Isabella's view
I woke up again in Brad's arms. I turned round without waking him. I was just laying there admiring his features. How his mouth opens a little when he snores. His snores are adorable and anyone would die to hear his snore I swear. As the wind hit his nose he scrunched it up. Someone must have opened the window at some point. His curly hair resting on his forehead. He was a little bit sweaty. How his chest was rising when he was breathing. He looked so cute and let me just was I took a photo, but that's mine and no one else maybe I'll tweet it before we get in the plane tomorrow.

"Stop staring. Take a picture." Brad said. "Already have Simpson." I giggled. "You've what?!" He asked raising his voice a little. I got out the bed and ran to Tristan's hotel room with Brad still chasing me. I knocked on the door and it opened. "Please let me in." I said trying to catch my breath. He moved over and I ran and hid. Soon after Brad ran in and I turned round so he couldn't see my face. I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up and yes it was Brad. I was still in the clothes I slept in which was one of Brad's Arctic Monkeys top and some of his jogging bottoms. He picked me up and walked back to his hotel room with me in his arms. He went to get changed in the bathroom so I got changed in the main bit of the hotel.

                                                          Izzy's outfit ^^^^^

Izzy's outfit ^^^^^

Brad came out of the bathroom as I was just finishing my hair. He walked over to me and smiled. He was wearing his black skinny jeans, an Arctic Monkeys top with a white shirt on top and his white converse. To be honest he looked hot. "You didn't tell me that you wore glasses." He smirked. "Nope I normally wear contacts but can't be bothered to put them in." I giggled as he walked closer towards me. He picked me up off the chair I was sat on and sat on the bed with me straddling him. He pulled my face closer to his and placed his lips on mine. We sat on the bed kissing for a little bit until the door was opened and in walked the boys. We both pulled away and I was looking like a tomato I was that red from blushing. "We need to leave now guys." Con said. I looked at them all. Where are we going? We don't go back to Birmingham until tomorrow. Brad pulled me up with him and held my hand walking back to mine. What are we doing?

We walked in hand in hand with the others following close behind. There was loads off people in our house. Olly must have planned this. In the house there was Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Micheal Clifford, Drew Dirksen, Levi Jones, Austin Corini, Nate Parker, Blake Richardson, George Smith, Reece Bibby, Cian Morrin, Brendan Murray, Dean Gibbons, Josh Gray, Dayl Cornin, Ryan McLoughlin, Conor Maynard, Jack Maynard, Anna Maynard, Zoe Sugg, Joe Sugg, Poppy Deyes, Alfie Deyes, Caspar Lee, Oli White, Mikey Perce, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Marcus Butler, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Anastasia Smith, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Maghan Trainor, Vanessa Hudgens, Luisa Hackney, Becky G, Laura Marano, Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Austin Mahone and Ed Sheeran. Suddenly I was attacked by a group of people but I didn't let go of Brad's hand. I looked up and Taylor, Olly, Sophie, Ellie, Brooklyn, Chloe, Holly, Destiny, Nat and Jessica were hugging me.