GoodBye

Isabella's view
I woke up at 3am. Yes I know what your thinking its way too early but if I wanna go live in Birmingham then I have to be up at this time. I looked behind me and Brad was still asleep. I leaned up and kissed his nose. "What?" He mumbled. "Baby you need to get up were leaving soon." I said giving him another kiss. "But it's too early and I just wanna stay here with you." He whined. "Bradley I'm moving to Birmingham so we can spend loads more time together." I said playing with his hair. "Ok. I'll get up." He mumbled sitting up. I got off his lap and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I only got an apple because I'm not that hungry. I walked back into the front room and Destiny and Jess were fully dressed. I walked over to them and hugged them as tight as I could.

"I'm gunna miss you guys so much." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Thankfully I didn't have makeup on at the moment. "But thing is we will be visiting you a lot. Because if you think you can just get away with our idols I don't think so. We'll be round loads. And when they go on tour and stuff." Jess smiled at me. "Yeah but the way me and Jess have picked what you're wearing today. It's on your bed." Destiny smiled giving me a hug before dragging me up the stairs. This is the outfit the girls picked out.

I got dressed and them Soph and mum walked in

I got dressed and them Soph and mum walked in. Mum came over and hugged me. "I, gunna miss you." She said. Yeah the other day she was saying that she's glad I'm leaving and moving to England but now she's saying she's gunna miss me. She's very confusing. Yeah she's my mum but it's like she hates me one minute then loves me the next. I pulled away from the hug because it was quite awkward. Soph ran over and gave me a hug which was really nice. Even tho sometimes she can be a pain in the bum I still love her because she's my oldest sister. I rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm really gunna miss you." She smiled pulling away. "I'm gunna miss you too. But I need to go and see if the boys are ready to leave yet." I said getting Davey's cage and walking out my bedroom. This is the last time I will see it for a while now. I won't be coming back to much because I'll just get upset and wanna move back. But I need to do his for me and for Brad. I need to stay with him.

I got downstairs and the boys were dresses. Olly was also down there. I ran and jumped into his arms. "I'm gunna miss you so much." He said holding me up so I didn't fall. "I will miss you loads." I said. "But I'll be in Birmingham soon on tour but we can see each other." He smiled. I nodded my head and jumped off him. I was then in another hug with Jess and Destiny.

At 4am we all left the house. Well Jess and Destiny didn't because they didn't want to cry today and they both need sleep for their dates. Which they are going to text me all about when they are back home. We are all sat in a mini van. Well me, Brad, James, Con, Tris, Olly and mum. I had my head resting on Brad's shoulder, but his shoulder is really boney. We got to the airport at 4:26am. Which in my eyes is way too early but it's like normal for the boys because when they go on tour there's a lot of traveling involved.

We all got out of the van and Ellie and Nat were sat waiting for us. I ran over to them and left the boys to talk for a bit. Finally we went and cheeked in at the desk. We then put our luggage down and they took it to be put on the plane. Olly was first to go through security which was funny because he nearly wasn't tall enough. Next it was Brad then me, James, Con and finally Tris. "Brad you know my phone has a huge crack in it can you come with me to get a new one please?" I asked while getting off his lap. He nodded his head and we walked to the apple shop.

I decided to get an IPhone 6 in rose gold. It was cute don't judge me alright. Me and Brad then walked back to the others hand in hand. Tris had to take a photo which was annoying as hell. We sat back down again and I set my new phone up. After I set it all up I went onto Twitter and decided to tweet.

@IsabellaMae: Gunna miss Ireland and my girlies so much. Don't know what I'd do without them all. @Ellie_Mae @BrooklynSmith @Chloe96 @Holly95 @DestinyFletcher @Splat.Nat and @JessicaHope. All amazing girls and the most amazing friends in the world. Gunna have to visit them loads but they can also come visit me lol. Love you all so much

Then the boys all tweeted.
@TheVampsJames: We're flying back to Birmingham so soon. About to get on our flight. And we're taking @IsabellaMae with us

@TheVampsTristan: Gunna be back in the UK soon. Well we kinda of in the UK. Ok maybe we're not but still well be back at Brad's house. Just about to get onto the plane

@TheVampsCon: I'm gunna be able to see Rex, Bruce and Harry soon. Yes I've missed them so much. It hasn't been that long but still

@TheVampsBrad: So happy that my girlfriend is moving to Birmingham. Gunna have so much fun with her and the boys when we get back home. Sat at the airport waiting to leave

After that we all sat bye to Olly because we all had to go onto the planes. As we got on and sat down Brad intwined our fingers together. He's so cute glass him. I kissed his cheek and took and photo of James, Con and Tris.

@IsabellaMae: Tris is third wheeling. Lol all of them have their ear phones in and I'm cuddling Brad. Con looks mad tho. @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsCon @TheVampsTristan @TheVampsJames

 @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsCon @TheVampsTristan @TheVampsJames

And just as we took of I fell asleep in Brad's arms. I off to start my new life with the boys...