Will you..........???

Isabella's view
"James, Tris come with me I need to talk to you about something." Con said dragging them out. "Um so how you feeling?" Brad asked. "I would be better. Thankfully it wasn't you that got hurt." I smiled. "I would've rather me get hurt, then such a beautiful girl like you." He smiled. "I'm not beautiful. I'm an ugly slug." I giggled. Brad started frowning. "What?" I asked a little confused. "You know this is the first time we've actually met. But after talking to you for I don't even know how long, has made me realise how much I'm actually in love with you. Your perfect, amazing, beautiful. Your everything I could ask for. Every time you DM me I'm always smiling. Even ask James. I was sat hugging the laptop when you answered me." He smiled. I just sat there and my cheeks turned bright red. "Brad are it actually serious. I'm the one that should be freaking out. I've been talking to THE Bradley Will Simpson. Your like amazing and I'm nothing." I said making him frown. "But I've fallen in love with a hilarious, beautiful, amazingly talented young girl." He smiled. Did Brad Simpson really just say that about me. "Brad do you know how old I am?" I asked. "Your 19 like Con. And was born on 18th March 1996. Plus your favourite colour is red. You have one older sister who had a baby not long ago." He smiled. "Wait. How do you know? I have a stalker." I giggled. "He grinned and came and sat on the end off the bed. Suddenly my phone rang. It completely destroyed the moment.

(Izzy = I and Mum = M)
M: Honey where are you? I haven't seen you for a whole day. I woke up to an empty house. Get home NOW!
I: Yeah sorry. I kinda got kidnapped. Sorry can't come home I'm sat in hospital. Please come and bring Davey I want to see my baby
M: I'm sorry I didn't know. I'll be there very soon, and of course I'll bring Davey with me. Do you want any new clothes?
I: Actually could you bring me a suitcase with all my stuff in please. Don't forget chargers and my laptop
M: Ok I'll bring it all. I'll see you when I get to the hospital
I: Yeah see you when you get here
M: Love you
I: Love you too mum

"Sorry about that." I smiled. "It's fine." He smiled. We both started staring into each other's eyes. He started leaning in and I done the same. Our lips finally connected. In everyone's dreams they say that they feel sparks and fireworks in their stomach, well that's how I felt. Our lips moved in sync. It was amazing. Suddenly the boys ran through the door, making me and Brad to pull away from the kiss. "Yes mate." Con yells. "I just sat there with the brightest face in
the world. That kiss felt amazing.

Brad's view
That was amazing. All of a sudden Tris and James pulled me out off the room. Leaving Izzy with Con. "Brad when you asking her out. We saw you kiss. It's like your meant to be together. Just ask her out for heaven sake. Just don't come off to needy." James smirked at what Tris said. "Well when would you like me to ask her out then?" I asked. I actually have no clue how to ask her. "Pretend it's a proposal. But it's not. Tell her how great she is and everything. She's always putting herself down and if you say how great she is and then ask her. It will prove that you really love her. Me, Con and Tris all can she that you have fallen hard for her. Just go ask the girl out and we'll record it for ya." James smirked. Then I got pushed back into the room with the boys following closely behind. "Hey Izzy can I possibly ask you something?" I asked starting to shake a tiny bit. I've always been scared to ask someone out, but this is different I've actually fallen in love with her so much and this is the first time I've ever met her. "Yeah sure." She smiled. Why is her smile so amazing. "Well ever since we started talking I started falling. Your amazing, I love your personality, how you don't care what anyone else thinks, how your not too girly with things, that you'll do guy things like football, you so beautiful. I just don't think I can't live without you." I began. "Brad." She started. "Wait let me finish. Izzy I think I'm in love with you. Will you do me the honer and be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Isabella's view
Brad just asked me out. I couldn't respond I was so happy so I DMed him.

@TheVampsAreLife: Of course. I would love to be your girlfriend. And I love you too xxx
4:43pm

He looked at his phone and a huge smile covered his face. Then my mum had to walk into the room. "Honey here's your stuff and Davey." My mum smiled giving me my baby boy. "OMG I thought you were lying about having a bearded dragon." Con squealed like a girl. "Calm down." I smirked. I put Davey on my shoulder. I've missed my lickle baby. "Mum. The reason I asked you to bring my bag is because I'm moving to Birmingham." I smiled and Brad's face lit up straight away. "Honey I can't stop you. If you want to leave then just go. I'll give you all the money you need to help you through everything." My mum smiled. "Thank you so much. At least I can see these 4 all the time then." I smiled pointing at the boys. All of them giggled and Brad's giggle was the cutest thing in the world OMG, it was amazing. "Well this is Brad and he's now my boyfriend and this is James, Connor and Tristan." I smiled pointing at each off them when I said their names. They all smiled and Brad's grin was so cute. Brad's smile was from one ear to the other. "Ok honey well I have to go see your sister because she just had her baby." My mum said and with that she left the room. It's was then a long silence but not awkward. Brad looked at me and held my hand. I should be freaking out right now but it would creep him out. But I'm moving to Birmingham which is where Brad lives. "So the happy couple. Stop being cute." Tris said causing me and Brad to blush bright pink. "Don't scare her too much she might take Brad, like the last one tried to do." Con said. "OMG please don't take Brad. He's my lickle baby." James said in a baby voice. "I'm not a baby." Brad protested. "Don't worry it's not that bad. Jen calls you a 12 year old Slut with a small dick." I giggled. "Ok. You can call me baby all you want. Just please don't call me that." He smiled. I have the most perfect boyfriend in the world. For being his number one fan to know being able to call him mine is amazing. I can kiss him, hug him, mess around with him, see him everyday, most importantly I get to have him in my arms. I love him already.

Brad's view
I'm already in love with Izzy. The fact that she said yes was amazing. She's moving to Birmingham, OMG it's the best thing in the world. I can finally call her mine. I have the most amazing best friends I could ever ask for and the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend.