10 days

Brad's view
Izzy is out off hospital as her injures weren't too bad as they said to her. She's now staying in our hotel because she doesn't want to be near her mum. Her mum made it happen and it was all her fault.

I'm annoyed and angry at her as well. But everyone would if there Love of their live was in a crash because their mum wanted them dead. Yeah it's horrible but she said that she only wants Izzy's sister and her grandson. She told Izzy that she was a mistake and everything about her is a mistake. She even told her that her getting with her dad was a mistake because if she didn't then Izzy wouldn't be here.

I love her and like I said she's the love of my life. She has everything that she's taking to Birmingham with her in her hotel. Her room is 2 floors above ours so it's a bit off a walk to see her. We still DM because we actually haven't got each other's number. My phone buzzed on the bed and I picked it up seeing a message from Izzy.

Izzy: Hey handsome I'm bored can I come to your room please xxxx

Me: Of course princess xxxx

Soon the door opened and in walked my beautiful girlfriend. The girl I fell in love with over twitter. The most amazing person ever was standing in my hotel room. I must have been staring for ages because she walked over and laid on top off me. "Take a photo Simpson it will last longer." She smiled with a cheeky grin across her face. I started tickling her and flipped over so I was on top off her. "Say Bradley Will Simpson is the most amazing boyfriend in the world and he's so sexy." I smirked at her. "Never in a million years Simpson." She giggled. I started tickling her more and harder. "Stop." She said. "Say it." I demanded. "Bradley Will Simpson is the most amazing boyfriend in the world and he's so sexy." She said. I removed my hands from her and she ran. "Not." She giggled. I chased after her and she ran to Tris' room. He opened the door and she ran in.

I walked in as well. I don't think she knows we all have keys to each other's rooms. She was sat on the sofa so I went and jumped next to her. "OMG you scared me." She said pretending to be angry. She scrunched her face up so I gave her the puppy dog eyes. "OMG your too cute to stay mad at." She whined. "You two are too cute now please stop. OR GET A ROOM!" Tris said. I looked at Izzy and smirked. I leaned in and so did she. We stood up and the kiss got a lot more passionate then we intended. I heard a camera and we pulled away. All the boys had to be in here including Joe and Dean. We both went bright red. Then all of our phones pinged.

@DeanSherwood: How cute is this little moment shared by @IsabellaMae and @TheVampsBrad just a few moment ago